JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a email from Primary Arms this morning, because of the Harney judge mags are getting shipped.
Excellent!!

Put that up in a new thread... and so folks can add to the list as we become aware of who's shipping Harney-mags. 👍

If the TRO stays intact for 10 days, an LGS could move out 3 day rule releases for roughly another 5+ days. I'm crossing my fingers.
Finger crossed here as well. I might be buying something sat if it holds till then. We should know today or by Friday If the over turn it.

Last Edited:
Today was suppose to be D Day for M114. I would still pick up any 3 day rule releases you might have ready to pick up. The Oregon Supreme Court could toss this TRO out today if they were motivated.

lol... "life and death" stakes... These mags are common and have always been legal until now. There are no "life and death" stakes here.
Yup.. all those damned law abiding citizens out leaving paper trails, flashing their mugs on HD CCTC and flashing state ID's buying up military grade weapons then running out in the street and killing everything that moves.

State of emergency I tell ya... call out the national guard if that TRO isn't lifted~~!! The blood will be on the courts hands... right!?

I find it personaly offensive to have it insinuated that I'm a child murderer if I am allowed to exercise a constitutional right to purchase a firearm to proctect myself and... my own children. Libelous!!

Last Edited:
If only the State would act this swiftly when dealing with homelessness, mental health issues, rampant crime (partly fueled by the permissive hard drug use), dirty needles and other trash everywhere, Oregon would be a lot better place.

I kind of want to go to sportsman's tomorrow just to see If I can still buy a 30 round mags. While the permit to purchase is important the mag ban is just as important! Spoke to a FFL today and they said they are only acknowledging and enforcing the first judges orders which is No permit to purchase but mag ban goes into effect. I feel like at this point FFL can do business how they see fit. I just wonder is that everywhere doing that or just the shop I called.

I just left Sportsman's Wearhouse in Medford and as of 1:30 pm dec 7th and they are not releasing magazines (over 10 Roounds) for guns stuck in the background check line.

Manager told me they were having a meeting with the top brass at 4pm and if they are going to release magazines instructions would be handed down to them then.

The sales people are all working hard but the lack of direction (and lack of urgency) from corporate makes me never want to do business with Sportsman's Wearhouse again.

Yeah, but unfortunately none of the companies care. All magazines >10 rounds still won't be sold or shipped to Oregon. No guns are getting bought. We are in permanent suspension mode.

Kate brown Ellen rosenblum don't care about our rights their twisted logic will always justify the means to the end no matter how many constitutional rights are trampled on they will not stop till all guns in oregon are illegal.

Yeah, but unfortunately none of the companies care. All magazines >10 rounds still won't be sold or shipped to Oregon. No guns are getting bought. We are in permanent suspension mode.
You'd think the FFls would band together for a class action law suit. No restraint of trade here?

Oregon Supreme Court just denied the State's request to intervene on the TRO! 114 still on ice. :)
Here is the Order.

Arnold GOA State S.Ct. Denial of Mandamus.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews