JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure what you're questioning. You'll need to dig through the posts to find the court documents that were posted today. Here's the cover page and last page:

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF OREGON
MARK FITZ¸ GREYGUNS, INC., G4
ARCHERY, LLC, SECOND
AMENDMENT FOUNDATION; and
FIREARMS POLICY COALITION, INC.,
Plaintiffs,
v.
ELLEN ROSENBLUM, in her official
capacity as Attorney General of the State of
Oregon; and TERRIE DAVIE, in her official
capacity as Superintendent of the Oregon
State Police,
Defendants.
Case No. 3:22-cv-01859-IM
ORDER
IMMERGUT, District Judge.
Before this Court is a Motion for Temporary Restraining Order ("TRO") brought by
Plaintiffs Mark Fitz, Grayguns, Inc., G4 Archery, LLC, the Second Amendment Foundation, and
the Firearms Policy Coalition, Inc. (collectively "Plaintiffs"). ECF 6. Plaintiffs ask this Court for
PAGE 2 – ORDER
an order enjoining Ballot Measure 114 ("Measure 114"), which amends Oregon law to require
individuals to obtain a permit before purchasing a firearm and by prohibiting the manufacture,
transfer, sale, possession, and use of large-capacity magazines, defined as magazines that can
accept more than ten rounds of ammunition, subject to certain exceptions. Measure 114 §§ 4, 11.
Measure 114 is scheduled to take effect on December 8, 2022. See Or. Const. Art. IV, § 1(4)(d).

For the reasons stated in this Court's Opinion and Order in Oregon Firearms Federation
et al., 2:22-cv-01815-IM, ECF 39, and supplemented briefly above, Plaintiffs' Emergency
Motion for a TRO, ECF 6, is DENIED. Nevertheless, Plaintiffs are entitled to a prompt hearing
to determine whether a preliminary injunction should issue based on a more complete
evidentiary record addressing whether there is a likelihood of success on the merits under the
Second and Fourteenth Amendments. The parties are ordered to confer and propose a briefing
schedule to this Court by December 7, 2022.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
DATED this 6th day of December, 2022.
/s/ Karin J. Immergut
Karin J. Immergut
United States District Judge

So, my question is - Do we have an addition 30 days to purchase firearms or that also ends on the 8th.
Well the Harney judge set a hearing for 12.13- that's when the defendents present arguments. So at this time, the last day to buy would be 12.13. But the AG will file a mandamus petition with the State Supreme Court. And with Bruen, and with the 9th Circuit Court kicking CA's ban back to the lower court...

Well the Harney judge set a hearing for 12.13- that's when the defendents present arguments. So at this time, the last day to buy would be 12.13. But the AG will file a mandamus petition with the State Supreme Court. And with Bruen, and the 9th Circuit Court kicking CA's ban back to the lower courts, it's promising.

Agree OFF is incompetent. They should drop their lawsuit and let the big boys handle it.
Off needs to stay In the game, they all have something to bring to the table. If it takes death by 1000 cuts then so be it. I'm glad the state is dealing with 5 lawsuits, power in numbers. And we all don't know the overall strategy each legal team is doing.

My mag order I placed over a week ago at primary arms got cancelled today! Said nothing about a refund but that they were behind in shipping and I wouldn't receive it by the 7th. Anyone have a couple sig legion p320 17 round mags for sale? Not happy.

My mag order I placed over a week ago at primary arms got cancelled today! Said nothing about a refund but that they were behind in shipping and I wouldn't receive it by the 7th. Anyone have a couple sig legion p320 17 round mags for sale? Not happy.
sounds like irreparable harm.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads