JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My mag order I placed over a week ago at primary arms got cancelled today! Said nothing about a refund but that they were behind in shipping and I wouldn't receive it by the 7th. Anyone have a couple sig legion p320 17 round mags for sale? Not happy.
Check j& b firearms sales Facebook page. I think its the 3rd post down, they have p320 mags.

If "we" can find that ruling by the SC... ala google.... you really would think a district judge in OR should be able to find the case law too... wouldn't you? 🤣 o_O

Abuse of power in a blatant disregard for established law. Go figure!
One would think...

Sometimes people need to be prompted to discover information. I'm not sure if OFF was the right QB to have under-center to do so.

Although, as you have alluded to... The long game (at the Fed. level) will likely involve punting this up to the 9th, and if necessary, all the way up to the SCOTUS.

In the meantime, an injunction until the case is decided; is the first points that need to be scored to prevent immediate undue harm upon the people.

To not (legally) be able to carry the lawfully acquired standard magazines that came with my lawfully acquired very common-in-use pistol; outside of my home; for my own self-defense; is a blatant infringement of my constitutionally protected civil right -- A right that has been already reaffirmed by the highest court in the land.

Oops, sorry. Just noticed you were looking for the Legion ones. If worse comes to worse, you could buy the standard mags and order the Legion baseplates from the Sig website.

Northwest Armory has these on their website. They have 17rd's, too, but they're tan.
https://www.nwarmory.com/product/si...p250p320-9mm-15rd-black-finish#product_detail

Sorry if this isn't the best place to post , but I was out to Redmond oregon today stopped by sportsman's warehouse, they have approximately 2483 pmags ar-15/m4 on the floor I picked a a few but may swing back by on my way west to tommorrow

Last Edited:
I believe that we're all on the same team here when it comes to preserving our 2A rights.
And, of course, anyone willing to devote their time, energy and money is deserving of praise and support in that endeavor.

The point I was agreeing with is that: OFF sort of dropped the ball in being unprepared in their arguments as to why an injunction on the mag ban needs to be enacted.

As the other poster alluded to, there are many on this board that would've been able to come up with better answers to the judge's questions.

There is a clear question as to whether this law passes constitutional muster; especially in light of the Bruen case, and Duncan v. Bonta in California.

Questions about "needing this many, or that many rounds" are irrelevant. That is not the matter at hand.
The matter is to decide if the law is unconstitutional. If there is any reasonable measure by which it may be considered as unconstitutional, it must be stayed to prevent any potential undue harm until such a determination can be made.

If my only handgun holds 12 rounds, and I am no longer allowed to carry it on my person outside of my home; I am unduly harmed.
The "13 is not necessary" argument was an obvious one from the Duncan v Bonta briefing, for which an argument should have been prepared and ready to drop. Not having access to the minutes of the hearing though, I probably shouldn't assume that no such argument was made.

This TRO is the perfect example of why gun shops should save mags and put customer's name and number on them. If we had been holding some we could call the customer and have them hurry down and pick up their mags while the TRO is in effect.

My mag order I placed over a week ago at primary arms got cancelled today! Said nothing about a refund but that they were behind in shipping and I wouldn't receive it by the 7th. Anyone have a couple sig legion p320 17 round mags for sale? Not happy.
Call Lincoln City Sporting Goods, I thing I Sawa bunch of 320 mags on the walls

Did you pay the smart way? If so you are out nothing. If you chose to pay some other way? Well they will probably make you whole but may take a while.

That sucks. I ordered mags from them on the 25th and they arrived on the 30th. They did force me to ship priority mail instead of economy.. for $10 instead of $5, but arrived quickly. Maybe they just too backlogged... :(

Try Osage County Guns, they always seem to have good prices and in stock Sig stuff. They processed my order quickly and there wasn't any issues.

What is the likely time frame for this TRO to be revoked if Oregon Supreme intends to do so?
Good question. A district judge can't just overule a state court unless a federal issue is involved. I think that means they will have to go through the appeals court, but that could take time and I highly doubt they will do anyting before the 13th... so at least that long(?) If the state judge extends the TRO after that, then it's more likely the state will throw a tantrum and move to have it overruled.

With as much regard as the woketards have shown for the law though... anythings possible.

I mean.. they threw out the signature laws to put it on the ballot. Threw out the single issue laws to allow a vote on it. They threw out the vote certification and 30 day stay period. They ignored SC case law to deny the TRO....... Who the F knows what crap they will pull next to get what they want??

Last Edited:
Good question. A district judge can't just overule a state court unless a federal issue is involved. I think that means they will have to go through the appeals court, but that could take time and I highly doubt they will do anyting before the 13th... so at least that long(?) If the state judge extends the TRO after that, then it's more likely the state will throw a tantrum and move to have it overruled.

With as much regard as the woketards have shown for the law though... anythings possible.

I mean.. they threw out the signature laws to put it on the ballot. Threw out the single issue laws to allow a vote on it. They threw out the vote certification and 30 day stay period. They ignored SC case law to deny the TRO....... Who the F knows what crap they will pull next to get what they want??
This is the process I am wanting the timeline for:

"If the state Supreme Court is convinced this case warrants its intervention, it would issue a preliminary writ of mandamus, ordering the Harney County judge to either throw out his temporary restraining order or explain why he shouldn't. Then the state Supreme Court would issue a final ruling, Kanter said."

This is the process I am wanting the timeline for:

"If the state Supreme Court is convinced this case warrants its intervention, it would issue a preliminary writ of mandamus, ordering the Harney County judge to either throw out his temporary restraining order or explain why he shouldn't. Then the state Supreme Court would issue a final ruling, Kanter said."
Running crying to the OR supreme court? Yeah.. they can. There's no "time frame" really on that and could happen any moment. With 5 days on the initial stay though is it worth it for the AG to do that? Maybe... if she feels she has absolutely no case to compel the state judge to change his mind she'll likely try and force him to, anyway. The ORSC... would they decide to step in is the next question... or just consider it a waste of time considering the timeline... although they could decide to attempt to intervene if it's going to be in effect for longer. IE., until the case is heard in.. March? April was it?

If the ORSC is motivated to do as the district judge did.. ignore SC case law, the OR consitution and their oath of office too then it's certainly a real possibility. Then again, they could decide to simply let it play out on it's merits and only address it when the case moves up to their bench.

I'm still just blown away by the district judge. I mean... EVERY single argument made she pretty much just said... "no it''s not!"... conceding nothing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top