JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Read the article. One (1) ACTIVIST IDIOT is complaining about gunclubs and police. Welcome to 2021 where Karen gets to vomit out whatever garbage she wants and gets taken seriously by the "media".

This here is what's known, in common parlance, as a lie;
"I have no desire to put them (the club) out of business and I have nothing bad to say about them," she said."

And this here is what is known as a non sequitur;
"It's the sound of gunfire in a community that is very troubling and should be troubling to everybody."
Also, projection and manipulation.

If the gunfire were coming from within your house, THAT would be troubling.
The sounds of gunfire coming from a shooting range are as predictable and natural as a Tualatin-transplanted Karen trying to agitprop her way the zeitgeist by wetting her mom jeans in public, trying to harangue the police into doing her bidding with unwarranted 911 calls, and rallying her neighbors into false outrage.

l hope the TPD cites her for misusing emergency services. Tw@.

Hmmm. ONE person complaining. Actively working on overturning the Oregon Code granting noise exemption to ranges. States she doesn't want to "put them out of business." What a lying sack-o-sheite. She want them in business long enough to file a PTSD personal injury lawsuit.

The Tualatin City Council has agreed to address the matter at an upcoming workshop that has yet to be scheduled.
They are waiting for range time....

They could do more with sound abatement. An example would be the ceiling material installed at the FMC range in Green River, Wyoming. I have shot there with guys next to me shooting 6.5x284 & 300WM, and you could not tell.

Ooops !
Wrong house !
Sorry Karen !

house-demolition-620x464.jpg

You don't get to move in after the fact and expect the world to change for you.

Same situation as entitled Karen who bought her dream property next to Laguna Seca Raceway and demanded the raceway shut down because it was disturbing her yoga. She sued and lost.

In this case, a new road doesn't change the fact, the gun club was there before she was.

Same situation as entitled Karen who bought her dream property next to Laguna Seca Raceway and demanded the raceway shut down because it was disturbing her yoga. She sued and lost.

In this case, a new road doesn't change the fact, the gun club was there before she was.
I agree with you, but also don't think the world works in a logical way like that any more.

Yep - had a situation in Redmond, OR many years ago when some people from CA moved into a rural property in Redmond, OR close to some long term property owners that had a few cattle, horses, and assorted other animals. Kind of 'hobby farmers'.

Well new neighbors didn't like the smell, complained and went public with it and of course sued.

It was in the news at the time and the people kept up their harassment but they ultimately lost due to prevailing laws protecting the animal owners due to them already being there.

It's always the NIMBY's who complain the loudest about these things! Most have been in place FAR longer then the residents complaining, and yet, the thing being complained about MUST go! We lost Portland Speedway, Almost lost P.I.R. and the airport gets constant noise complaints, especially when the Air Nat. Guard are flying, those people always demand those business's shut down or move! I get so exasperated every time some Ken or Karen starts complaining about something that's been in place for a long time, dont like the noise, don't friskin move there, easy enough!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top