JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just became a member of Tri County Gun Club, and I'm looking to take my nephew out there shooting tomorrow morning, but can't find the *underage parent permission slip* on their website to print out. Anyone know where I can find it? Would help greatly. Thanks!

You'd probably have a better shot by posted this in one of the public sections. Let me know if you'd like me to move it ;)

The waivers are actually on clipboards by the club house and at each range. You only need your nephew to sign once each visit

Yep, the guest and parent consent forms are on the clipboards. They are actually "adult" consent forms. I've taken my nephews there multiple times. Never a problem.

Hey DJ , one more thing, might be a good idea to have your nephew read the rules of the range and the rules for the particular range your going to be at. BE VERY diligent on weapon control on and off the range. All said, this will make for a SUPER and SAFE time at TCGC.
"Keep your powder dry"
Rick

Talked to the office person when i had to get a new card the other day quit working after 10 years :oops: and she said they are putting at least 100 new members through the initiation class a month and they are at least making the wait list shorter.

Now if they would only start having classes to certify people for the action range. I know someone who has been a member since September and still hasn't been able to get into a class. It doesn't seem fair that you have to pay full membership dues but have limited access to the range.

Now if they would only start having classes to certify people for the action range. I know someone who has been a member since September and still hasn't been able to get into a class. It doesn't seem fair that you have to pay full membership dues but have limited access to the range.

I understand it's a volunteer-run class, so "they" actually means "us" - as in fellow members.

Ultimately we need more members to step up and volunteer to teach the certification class.

I understand it's a volunteer-run class, so "they" actually means "us" - as in fellow members.

Ultimately we need more members to step up and volunteer to teach the certification class.

I spoke to someone who is a regular instructor there. He volunteered to get the program moving and help out and organize and teach classes. He was turned down by the person who oversees the program. His feeling was that this person wants to do it all and not give up any control. In the meantime, nothing is getting done.

I spoke to someone who is a regular instructor there. He volunteered to get the program moving and help out and organize and teach classes. He was turned down by the person who oversees the program. His feeling was that this person wants to do it all and not give up any control. In the meantime, nothing is getting done.

Yikes. Yet apparently he's complained to the board about being burned out and not having any helpers... perhaps he just wants to limit more members from the action range.

Good news is I believe Rob has proposed moving to a paid instructor model for certification, similar to the new member sessions. So more fair and regular opportunities to get certified.

I just got my invite a couple days ago for August. It seems a bit pricey the first year but reasonable the following years. Can't wait!

I think it was a one week or 10 day window or something. I actually delayed my last invite in march because I was looking into a job elsewhere at the time. It fell through and I sent an email asking when I would be receiving the next invite. They said I didn't respond to it and was dropped off the list. Thankfully they put me back in where I was and not at the end of the line again. I would check your junk email folder thoroughly before deleting each time. Maybe check deleted folder as well. It says "Tri-county membership invitation" on the header.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top