JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you have to mail in the set of fingerprints or scan them in? That's helpful, I did not know it would be that easy.

I've been told form 1's go in under a month. I'm used to waiting a year for suppressors but I guess it doesn't really matter since I at least have the pistol in the mean time. With suppressors you're tying up $1k in something you can't use for a year. Glad I got that behind me.
You e-file the form then mail in the prints. I do it all the time. $7 ink pad from Amazon. Cards are free.

Do you have to mail in the set of fingerprints or scan them in? That's helpful, I did not know it would be that easy.

I've been told form 1's go in under a month. I'm used to waiting a year for suppressors but I guess it doesn't really matter since I at least have the pistol in the mean time. With suppressors you're tying up $1k in something you can't use for a year. Glad I got that behind me.
You have to mail them in. 1217 NE Burnside Rd #202, Gresham, OR 97030 here is a spot right in gresham where you can get the prints done. Fd258 cards If In remeber correctly.

This is probably a dumb question, but why are the signature blocks X'd out?

I'm not seeing the signature block X'd out on Form 5320.20 downloaded from the ATF link. Below is a PDF screenshot. The printout appears fine also.

Perhaps download again and see?

Picture1.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top