JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you have to mail in the set of fingerprints or scan them in? That's helpful, I did not know it would be that easy.

I've been told form 1's go in under a month. I'm used to waiting a year for suppressors but I guess it doesn't really matter since I at least have the pistol in the mean time. With suppressors you're tying up $1k in something you can't use for a year. Glad I got that behind me.
You e-file the form then mail in the prints. I do it all the time. $7 ink pad from Amazon. Cards are free.

Do you have to mail in the set of fingerprints or scan them in? That's helpful, I did not know it would be that easy.

I've been told form 1's go in under a month. I'm used to waiting a year for suppressors but I guess it doesn't really matter since I at least have the pistol in the mean time. With suppressors you're tying up $1k in something you can't use for a year. Glad I got that behind me.
You have to mail them in. 1217 NE Burnside Rd #202, Gresham, OR 97030 here is a spot right in gresham where you can get the prints done. Fd258 cards If In remeber correctly.

This is probably a dumb question, but why are the signature blocks X'd out?

I'm not seeing the signature block X'd out on Form 5320.20 downloaded from the ATF link. Below is a PDF screenshot. The printout appears fine also.

Perhaps download again and see?

Picture1.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews