JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm venturing back into Trapshooting after a multi-decade layoff. Most of my recent shooting has been indoor range pistol. So to my point: I dug my classic 870 trap grade out of the back of the safe, put on my slim electronic hearing guard muffs and mounted the gun to my shoulder a few times to get the feel. CLUNK. The ear muffs hit the stock when I get my sight picture... 30 years ago I recall using basic foam ear plugs, but that is probably a main reason I have hearing aids now...

So, what are some quality in-ear sound protection choices the days?

Sense you said these days you have this option they make suppressor 's for shotguns now 1782bdbe6c0338564d3739de4eb41045.jpg

There are some nice electronic in the ear protection system 's out there but they can be pretty expensive I think one is called wild ear I'm not sure but I know there are a few different brands some are custom made Just for your ears but like I said like $350 to $500 bucks

I just handled a shotgun suppressor the other day at my LGS.. they look heavy and cumbersome, but they are surprisingly light weight, and you take sections off to make it shorter, or add to make it quieter. If only the hearing protection act...
Silencer CO makes those they are nice but like all of them expensive

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR