JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought an AK bit over a year ago and didn't realize that the previous owner ground down parts of the trigger which ended up making the trigger not reset. I had to completely replace the entire trigger assembly and that's when i found out that the parts were ground down on the bottom edges. (You couldn't see from looking into the rifle from the top.) Thank god that he didn't cause it to go full auto because the first time i took it out shooting i was out shooting with an LEO friend. I do feel a little proud that i was able to replace the trigger myself and now have a perfectly functioning rifle.

Yep, I always assume someone may have messed with the trigger. That is part of the reason I replace them, and with a much better than stock. I hate firearms with triggers I don't know. I always look for stress cracks or signs of pressure issues also.

Firearm, forearm, leg, toe,
Practicing my typos ...........:D
These phones are like a gorilla playing a toy piano. Finger covers about 9 keys at once.

You agree with two itrade ratings for the same transaction? How can I fix that ??

The way I personally would fix it is to make Benny even on any expense including shipping that he incurred to bring the firearm up to stated condition, after that make peace with him and have him asked to have the rating deleted.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

The way I personally would fix it is to make Benny even on any expense including shipping that he incurred to bring the firearm up to stated condition

I would disagree... the normal recourse is to trade back the firearm or allow the original owner to have it fixed on their dime...

that said, it may be reasonable to split the difference...

however if I was in situation, you threaten lawyer on me, I stop being nice guy... (my best attempt at being asian)

Benny gots to be an Asian guy, reading his post it was like my mom talking.

Hey there... I'm asian and I don't talk like that...

but I agree... I think there's an ESL (english as a second language) issue here and I wonder if that was part of the miscommunication...

So the way the system works, if someone has an issue months (years?) later, or just gets annoyed at someone's posts for an even unrelated reason, they can leave negative feedback after they already gave a positive?

That plain sucks.

I would disagree... the normal recourse is to trade back the firearm or allow the original owner to have it fixed on their dime...

that said, it may be reasonable to split the difference...

however if I was in situation, you threaten lawyer on me, I stop being nice guy... (my best attempt at being asian)

I agree completely, once the deal is done, it is done. I'll offer to trade back in a situation like this because I'm a nice guy, but as soon as someone threatens me with a lawyer all bets are off.

According to OP the situation of hard-fitting mags was described when selling it. It is a common problem on the AR47s (nearly EVERY one has this issue) so Benny should have known about it anyway.

This really feels like Benny didn't realize how bad the problem was despite the description, so he got pissed and threatened to sue. When he calmed down he realized he burned his bridge and sucked it up.

The fact that the Mods here are directly allowing Benny to get away without a time-out for directly violating the feedback rules however is the REAL story here.

And to have true parity, if the demerit is lifted, the one with no demerit should have a demerit for the amount of time the first party had his and then it should be lifted.

=====================================================

Not real avid about the nude bars, or bars in general, but I must have been in one 40 or 50 times in the last 30 years since I tied the not, at least twice that I recall with my wife. Not that I announce hey, I'm going to the strip club with Bob, but wife's are smart, at least mine is, and lucky that I married a woman secure in her own self enough to never make a stink about it. It's just a thing.

Well, pretty much any gal will figure it out if you go to Safeway together before a night out with the fellers, pay with a $100 bill for $32 worth of groceries and ask for your change in singles, yes?

No but waltermitty you remind of your momma. My mom is 100% Chinese, reading Benny's post was just like an asian accent. Just my way of asking if maybe he is asian and a language barrier may have been the whole problem.

The fact that the Mods here are directly allowing Benny to get away without a time-out for directly violating the feedback rules however is the REAL story here.

Can you link to that rule? I'm being sincere in saying I've looked and can't find it so I'm of course willing to change my stance on if a second feedback is against the rules if there is indeed a rule.

As for my stance on who is in the wrong that won't change, what was stated as the condition of the rifle in the ad is key, to say there are no problems in print is to make oneself legally accountable for the condition and legally accountable for bringing the firearm up to that condition, not just a trade back, actually paying any costs the person who received the item not in stated condition incurred to bring it to stated condition.

I know of a similar trade right here at NWFA where a former Oregon state assistant attorney general traded firearms with an Oregon municipal Judge (he didn't know he was a Judge) and the traded item not being what was stated to be, the Judge then brought it up to stated condition and then sent a demand to be made right on the matter. The "Hi-Powered" former Oregon state assistant attorney general realizing that he had no leg to stand on did indeed make the matter square.

BTW in the process of all this the "Hi-Powered" former Oregon state assistant attorney general even threatened to sue me personally just to try and bully me and save what little dignity he had left, and all just because I knew about the transaction. (All correspondence via PM which I have saved) ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top