JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, I know this is a pretty slim chance but guess it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm looking to trade some work, pay a trespassing fee, or work some other arrangement to hunt private land.

I have been stationed over on JBLM for about 6 years now and have just over a 60% success rate on public land. I don't hunt the post for various reasons… However, each year public land and some of the individuals just keep getting a little sketchier …

I'm looking to hunt deer, and/ or elk. I'll travel to the East, or west side. I hunt for meet so don't care about cow, bull, doe, or buck as long as that's what you say I can hunt. I usually get a bear tag each year as well if that's an option.

The work I can offer…. I'm pretty handy with a chainsaw, from bucking, dropping, and thinning. If you need firewood or some thinning… Raised around cattle and horses so raked a many a stalls. I got a strong back and don't mind getting dirty.

I do not mind paying a trespassing fee if that works as well or if you want to work some other arrangement out; Ill do what I can.

I'm putting this out there now instead of last minute so we can meet and hopefully work something out.

I'll even do the work before hand, I'll show you that I can respect the land, only hunt whatever aria you designate, and if you have something you want to save for yourself I will not touch it. I can hunt archery, or rifle if your open to a bow but not a rifle.

Please pm me if we can try and work something out. Thanks all!

if you are willing to pay, consider a Weyerhaeuser Permit. Pretty decent deer populations in most areas, occasional bear. Elk herds depend on the particular area. But there are opportunities and if you are at 60%, that's terrific for elk.

Hello all, I know this is a pretty slim chance but guess it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm looking to trade some work, pay a trespassing fee, or work some other arrangement to hunt private land.

I have been stationed over on JBLM for about 6 years now and have just over a 60% success rate on public land. I don't hunt the post for various reasons… However, each year public land and some of the individuals just keep getting a little sketchier …

I'm looking to hunt deer, and/ or elk. I'll travel to the East, or west side. I hunt for meet so don't care about cow, bull, doe, or buck as long as that's what you say I can hunt. I usually get a bear tag each year as well if that's an option.

The work I can offer…. I'm pretty handy with a chainsaw, from bucking, dropping, and thinning. If you need firewood or some thinning… Raised around cattle and horses so raked a many a stalls. I got a strong back and don't mind getting dirty.

I do not mind paying a trespassing fee if that works as well or if you want to work some other arrangement out; Ill do what I can.

I'm putting this out there now instead of last minute so we can meet and hopefully work something out.

I'll even do the work before hand, I'll show you that I can respect the land, only hunt whatever aria you designate, and if you have something you want to save for yourself I will not touch it. I can hunt archery, or rifle if your open to a bow but not a rifle.

Please pm me if we can try and work something out. Thanks all!
That's the way to do it! A little good old fashioned give and take horse trading. It shows respect for the privilege. Good luck! I hope you end up with a good deal!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top