JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, I know this is a pretty slim chance but guess it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm looking to trade some work, pay a trespassing fee, or work some other arrangement to hunt private land.

I have been stationed over on JBLM for about 6 years now and have just over a 60% success rate on public land. I don't hunt the post for various reasons… However, each year public land and some of the individuals just keep getting a little sketchier …

I'm looking to hunt deer, and/ or elk. I'll travel to the East, or west side. I hunt for meet so don't care about cow, bull, doe, or buck as long as that's what you say I can hunt. I usually get a bear tag each year as well if that's an option.

The work I can offer…. I'm pretty handy with a chainsaw, from bucking, dropping, and thinning. If you need firewood or some thinning… Raised around cattle and horses so raked a many a stalls. I got a strong back and don't mind getting dirty.

I do not mind paying a trespassing fee if that works as well or if you want to work some other arrangement out; Ill do what I can.

I'm putting this out there now instead of last minute so we can meet and hopefully work something out.

I'll even do the work before hand, I'll show you that I can respect the land, only hunt whatever aria you designate, and if you have something you want to save for yourself I will not touch it. I can hunt archery, or rifle if your open to a bow but not a rifle.

Please pm me if we can try and work something out. Thanks all!

if you are willing to pay, consider a Weyerhaeuser Permit. Pretty decent deer populations in most areas, occasional bear. Elk herds depend on the particular area. But there are opportunities and if you are at 60%, that's terrific for elk.

Hello all, I know this is a pretty slim chance but guess it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm looking to trade some work, pay a trespassing fee, or work some other arrangement to hunt private land.

I have been stationed over on JBLM for about 6 years now and have just over a 60% success rate on public land. I don't hunt the post for various reasons… However, each year public land and some of the individuals just keep getting a little sketchier …

I'm looking to hunt deer, and/ or elk. I'll travel to the East, or west side. I hunt for meet so don't care about cow, bull, doe, or buck as long as that's what you say I can hunt. I usually get a bear tag each year as well if that's an option.

The work I can offer…. I'm pretty handy with a chainsaw, from bucking, dropping, and thinning. If you need firewood or some thinning… Raised around cattle and horses so raked a many a stalls. I got a strong back and don't mind getting dirty.

I do not mind paying a trespassing fee if that works as well or if you want to work some other arrangement out; Ill do what I can.

I'm putting this out there now instead of last minute so we can meet and hopefully work something out.

I'll even do the work before hand, I'll show you that I can respect the land, only hunt whatever aria you designate, and if you have something you want to save for yourself I will not touch it. I can hunt archery, or rifle if your open to a bow but not a rifle.

Please pm me if we can try and work something out. Thanks all!
That's the way to do it! A little good old fashioned give and take horse trading. It shows respect for the privilege. Good luck! I hope you end up with a good deal!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top