JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what would you like to trade off and trade for before 941 tells the government what you own?

I would really like to own a Colt 44 special in a SAA.

I don't think there will be any trades, But there will most likely be more then one purchase.

I guess this falls into the how many firearms is enough category. :D

Well with 941 they will compile data as to how many guns you own, will they set a limit? If you trade then no limit will be reached.

I am quite interested. I have a few from FFL dealers that I would be happy to trade for other things privately. Just need to see some members with good feedback post something I want first.

I am wanting a Sig 220 in 45 ACP, Sig 226 in 9mm and Mossberg 22 bolt actions.

I still have a couple of guns left I forgot to sell and also southwest America artwork by Bev Doolittle and Cameron Blagg, Coleman generator and a whole bunch of other trading stock. I live outside of Lebanon but am willing to travel for a reasonable deal. Think NWFA garage sale. I think my NWFA rating is 100% positive.

I'd be more interested in making some trades of like for like, same model for same model, just to get the ones that came through an FFL out of my safe. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone suggest that yet, or maybe they just don't want to post about it ;)

I'd be more interested in making some trades of like for like, same model for same model, just to get the ones that came through an FFL out of my safe. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone suggest that yet, or maybe they just don't want to post about it ;)

I figure my story for all the guns I've bought through an FFL before this takes affect is, "Oh, I didn't like that gun and sold it". As long as I bought it a few days before the law takes effect, I could have (theoretically anyway, since I don't ever sell guns) sold it legally FTF and they can't really prove otherwise. Yeah, I'd rather have bought them face to face without any paper trail, but that's gonna be my story if it ever comes down to it.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top