JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was going to ask if y'all could really sit down and watch a entire episode of that soap opera,but reading your posts on here I can see you do.

I watched about 30 seconds of the episode posted earlier and had to fast forward to the competitions.
I went through the whole season in like an hour and a half

I just don't see how reality shows have become so huge.Watching people's bubblegumed up lives.

Oh and these guys are supposed to be competition grade shooters?
And they can't hit a 1 foot target with a high dollar AR at 75 yards?
unbelievable

I'm not sure if I'm surprised with Jake quitting or not. On one hand he's a former Navy SEAL. I've got a couple of friends that are/were SEALs, and they just don't quit. I'm wondering what kind of SEAL Jake was. On the other hand, Jake seemed to be a little B#$*H that complained about everything and didn't know the meaning of sportsmanship, which is surprising since he's an athletic coach. I hope the Athletic Director of the College he coaches at has been watching this season. Oh well, I'm sure the show will be a little more pleasant to watch without Jake there.

That's awesome that they brought Mike back...when Mike hand-loaded a bullet in that SAKO to make up for the shot he missed, it was a huge tactical decision on his part. I actually CHEERED at the TV.

F_CK Jake. Jake try to turn a fun hobby and competition into a cut-throat filled soap opera. He try to turn teams against each other and boot out the strongest members to make it easier on himself.

I can't stand shows that have this "Survivor" mentality of voting people off the island. Who should go? The people that can't perform, that's who. I'm glad that Top Shot makes it entertaining, but I fast-forward all the talking crap back at the lodge. And the voting (or at least I did until I wanted to see four shots in Jake's freekin target). Heck I didn't even want to open this thread until Mike came back and Jake left on his own accord. If Jake was a true SEAL, he would have stuck it out until the last bullet was fired...not punked himself out to the lawn then walk away from the whole thing because he finally had a bad day of shooting.

Although I liked Jake's train of thought for taking charge and training between the practices and the challenges...he needed to shut his mouth when the true experts talked. He thought he knew everything and was good at everything. Well apparently he had no idea how to be a good sportsman...so I hope he took the lose so hard he wrapped his hand around a bottle until he forgot his father used to touch him at night.

^ ditto mrniceguy! So glad to see Jake gone. There's NO way he was ever a SEAL. He may have completed the paperwork or something, but zero chance of him making it thru the 1st DAY of training on the beach.

Go Mike!

I watched it, great guns and jugs. The "18" year old inappropriate dressing girl is cute but the mom is pretty hot. Were there guns in this show?

They really should put more clothes on those women. Not difficult to look past it with so many beautiful guns in the show. I would never take my daughter to the range looking like that.
Guns can be expensive and dangerous, but not even close to how expensive and dangerous women can be.

Agree great finale! Great to see Dustin, the self taught guy, end up winning. He was consistent throughout the competition and didn't get caught up in Jake's or anyone elses drama - he just shot everything they handed him very well.

Not sure when the finale aired on TV, but I finally watched it on DVR this morning. I had no beef with anyone still in it after that sniveling loudmouth Jake quit, but I was really glad to see Dustin win! In my own little perfect world, last season would have been superb if this season's admittedly untrained civilian champ had kicked *ss on that self-righteous former military clique acting like the cast of Glee. I did my 20, proudly, and never found it necessary to act like that. Embarrassing.

Dustin defiantly did well. In the finale, I cannot believe he hit that re-curve bow shot on his first shot, when he (and his team) did so poorly at it before. I think he or Gary were both top class competitors. Good to see someone (Mike) representing from the NW as well and about as far NW as you can be without being in Alaska.

I also missed Season 1. If there was that much less drama, maybe I will have to have netflix deliver it to my door.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top