JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
cliff losing out on a bow challenge shows the stupidity of this show. He was arguably the best shooter there, with FIREARMS. dumb.

The show has never been restricted to firearms...even the preamble says "...the best shot with ANY weapon." Plus, they've had archery on every season.

Not sure why you're watching the show if you dislike it so much.

The red head guy was on the Howard Stern show one time. If you search you can find an interesting pic of him and his mom

Huh....

Wow...

For those wondering, google: Michael Marelli stern

a little description of said picture:
Here is a picture of Mike and his Mom, over half naked, after participating in a game on the Howard Stern show to win $5000 by answering sexually based questions about her....

Well pretty sure after last nights show some of the drama isn't scripted. Cause if Big Mike was that good of actor he should get an award. Been a long time since I seen anyone work so hard at maintaining control.

And I strongly dislike Jake as a Person.

I get a kick out of his being bent out of shape over going to the elimination round when he said his goal was to get the best shooters out any way he could. He should have taken it as a compliment

i think we could all agree the only way it could be a true "topshot"
is if it was ALL last man or worst score OUT

That doesnt work so well when you're dealing with so many competitors and so little possible points.

There's been many challenges where 3 or 4 people dont even score, and that's not counting the one person sitting out.

The challenges would have to be completely restructured in order to pull that off.

I disagree, One of the best all around is Dustin. That kid has no prior military or professional experience and has been one of the best overall shooters.

once again jake shows he is
An insecure, angry, narcissist. He may be bordering on some form of psychosis. His confrontation in the house was the antithesis of the definition of the word sportsman. All he was missing was his hoodie, baggy pants and a cap turned sideways and he would the poster boy for an episode of gangland. And he is a football coach? I hope his 'act' on the show influences his superiors if retention in his teaching position ever becomes an issue.

here we go with jake and "team"
is that not what he is mad about ???
that he did good, another "team" member said send me, and they sent jake who did better to ilimination????
seems to me the " team " could work on "team" and waht it means like jake was trying to say in the last one

Being an A#* to everybody in the house is not being part of a team for either side. Bring on the green shirts and watch Jake cook his own turkey.

I still can't stand him (jake). I see what you mean by his military mentality to do whatever it takes, its not war though. I personally would want to win HONORABLY, against the best! And go home feeling like I am the "Top Shot", not win by default because I got the other guy to punch me in the face. He signed up for the wrong show, he should of been on Survivor. He made some comment about being in the Navy that people think there's this "honor" but their isn't any really, just do whatever it takes... (something along those lines). I've never served but I don't think many who have will agree with that.

I googled "top shot jake honor" and this is what came up. Interesting background info.

<broken link removed>

So here we go, last nights preview shows some extreme drama on the next show. Often these previews make things look worse than they are, but we will see.
Sure would like to shoot that .50.

My wife and i look forward to every Tues. night and watching Top Shot. However, one of this season's contestants leaves us shaking our heads every time.
Jake....
He is an accomplished shooter and we can see him winning this competition but at what cost? His attitude, poor sportsmanship and foul language does NOT deserve to be in any winner's circle. He is not a quality individual! He is degrading the quality of the show! We are wondering if there will be someone in this season that will be able to take him out of the competition.

At least, finally, the guys who went to the elimination challange, were actually the worst shooters for that particular stage. I may not like Jake, but at least he shot well, for that stage. I think that my biggest disapointment about the whole show (all seasons) has been that it has been more of a popularity contest, instead of a shooting contest. It should just be, the worst two shooters of the stage (episode) go to elimination, regardless of popularity.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top