JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has anyone listened to the gun nuts radio podcasts with interviews of the people voted off? If anyone remembers season 1, one of the contestants ran a gun media website, well that's gun nuts media. I forget his name right now, and its too much of a pain to search on my phone. I listtened today to Michael and Pauls interviews and I will say my opinion of the show has changed a little. They get into the behind the scenes stuff as well as the editingand how that really changes the perception of what we see as viewers. I'd recommend it as a good listen. If I get the time ill dig up the links later....

At least, finally, the guys who went to the elimination challange, were actually the worst shooters for that particular stage. I may not like Jake, but at least he shot well, for that stage. I think that my biggest disapointment about the whole show (all seasons) has been that it has been more of a popularity contest, instead of a shooting contest. It should just be, the worst two shooters of the stage (episode) go to elimination, regardless of popularity.

you do realize that is not what happened, right? Mike was not the 2nd worst shot for the event, he was the third worst, but thanks to 2 other contestants preferring the method of sending the best possible shooters to elimination, he went.

Yes, I do understand. He was the 3rd worst shooter. Both he and the worst shooter went to elimination. So be it. But I still stand by what I said, about what it should be, not what it is.

Whoa!!!! Not that I am surprised, but Jake just walks away....guess I should have seen it coming, but a definite surprise....a nice one. Nifty rule about if someone walks away, bring back the previous outed person. Jake was right, Top Shot had never seen a competitor quite like him, hope never to see any more like him.

I almost feel sorry for Jake now. Thought he was a bully, but this is odd. Wonder if he had a problem at home or something. Does not compute. Not what he appeared to be.
That Dustin seems to always stay near the top.

lets see he went to elim what,,,,,,, 3 times guess he was happy with the $6,000 for the bas pro shop
what a disapointment he turned out to be but yes we wont know the real reason it dont make good tv

I almost feel sorry for Jake now. Thought he was a bully, but this is odd. Wonder if he had a problem at home or something. Does not compute. Not what he appeared to be.
That Dustin seems to always stay near the top.

[sarcasm]Seems like a well recieved show [/sarcasm]

Check the FB comments at the bottom of the show bio.

<broken link removed>

At least Daddy got to chime in and say hi to the kids. WHat an unfortunate name "daddy" has, Grewcock? Must have had a tough childhood with that name.

Last Edited:
Bye Bye Jake. I seriously think he has other issues. Love to see him eat his own words. He has zero sportsmanship and for a coach what is he teaching the kids....how to be a quiter? I wouldn't want him mentoring my kid in any sport. Let the real talent shine.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top