JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Season 3 starts tonight. Does anyone care? Anyone plan to watch?

I missed S1 when it first aired. My intro was with S2 and while some of the stuff was cool, overall the show was full of too much drama. I recently watched S1 on Netflix and hope S3 is more like the first with much less of the petty games and drama.

<broken link removed>

Looks like it will be good to watch. Like you, I didn't get to see season one, but did see season 2.
I just set the DVR to record this tonight.

Stay Safe.

Way too much drama may as well call it survivor or whatever stupid reality show it mimics. It's on the same par as the one with the whiners that build guns down south, the name of I cant remember now.

i too hope that it is much more like season 1, than season 2. Season 1 actually had the best shooters in the top 5, in my opinion, unlike season 2, where I think many of the best shooters were voted out early

Both season's 1 and 2 are available on Netflix instant queue. I got my wife hooked on them and she loved watching them. The best part is, you can fast forward through the majority of the drama and just watch the shooting. Scratch that, the best part is watching it with the wife, so later when I want to by a Mosin, she all for it because she saw one on Top Shot. :D:D

Great responses. I'll for sure give it a chance...

I like the point of the Wife getting into the show... I recently took my wife out to the range and she ended up liking my 1911 the most, so she now understands why I had to get it in the first place, and why I now have to get into reloading.....

This season has a ton of USPSA types. They will all have a really high opinion of themselves and their talents and you will see fairly quickly they are not nearly as talented as their egos proclaim them to be. While they can yank a trigger, anything requiring aiming at a target more than 10 yds away will be a challange for the typical action pistol shooter.

I'm betting the redheaded skeet shooter will be the first to go. Or the woman,,,,,,,,,,,,they always rid themselves of the women a little to quickly.

I did notice last season that Jamie made a small fortune winning those $2000 gift cards as he won challanges. A few wins can get your a decent boat.

Last Edited:
Man the goofy red head guy has to go.... I also hope they dont keep breaking out the bible verses....

All and all it looks like an interesting mix. Seems its evenly paired similar types of backgrounds to start.

Man the goofy red head guy has to go.... I also hope they dont keep breaking out the bible verses....

All and all it looks like an interesting mix. Seems its evenly paired similar types of backgrounds to start.

The red head on the "Red" team that was bragging how the S&W was his weapon, and then when it was time to shoot it, he couldn't hit a thing? Yah, that guy has Got to GO!

Stay Safe.

being a cowboy shooter,the stage coach ride is a MUST DO ! I doubt i'd hit any more than they did,if any,but it'd sure be fun to try !
yea,the drama and ego spouting is a waste of time,but the shooting and other competitions are worth watching. a good show to DVR for sure.

From what I saw tonight, I can comfortably say that it's all down hill from season 1. The contestants didnt all get along, but the drama and cliques were kept to a minimum.

Also, I'm not a big fan of purposefully stacking the teams from the very beginning. For the majority of the season it's a team event. The best games are always between two teams that are evenly matched IMHO.

75 and 100 yards with a scope and cant hit the target while standing???
who the He double hockey sticks taught these people how to shoot?
looks like a repeat of last season so the only thing good will be the guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top