JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
75 and 100 yards with a scope and cant hit the target while standing???
who the He double hockey sticks taught these people how to shoot?
looks like a repeat of last season so the only thing good will be the guns.

Interesting comment.. Have you ever tried to shoot off hand with a heartrate near probalby 130 and a heaving chest after exerting yourself like they were?? I have in combat and can tell you first hand that accuracy sucks.

Season 3 starts tonight. Does anyone care? Anyone plan to watch?

I missed S1 when it first aired. My intro was with S2 and while some of the stuff was cool, overall the show was full of too much drama. I recently watched S1 on Netflix and hope S3 is more like the first with much less of the petty games and drama.

<broken link removed>

Can't stand the host. What a tool!!. Most of the competitors have no business on this show. Worse is the One Man Army show. MMA stars that outshoot special operators of the military? WTF?

I've got it recorded to the DVR. Said it before, I like the shooting parts, but I cannot stand the other junk. If this season is much more the same....I'll probably get bored halfway through and stop watching it. Last season, I probably watched 10-15 minutes of each show. Skipped the junk in the house, all the pre-amble and went straight to the shooting. By the end of the season I was really more concerned with getting it off the DVR than actually watching it!

Ak47/and M&P45 were weapons of choice for last nights episode. I fell asleep watching on TV but it is already on the web.

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
Ak47 the weapon of choice for last nights episode. I fell asleep watching on TV but it is already on the web.

<broken link removed>

I got home late and didn't have a chance to watch it.

I didn't know they had whole episodes on their website. Looking at the length they might be commercial free too. Thanks.

I got home late and didn't have a chance to watch it.

I didn't know they had whole episodes on their website. Looking at the length they might be commercial free too. Thanks.

I there was one commercial at the start and one in about 3/4 the way through. I dont think they backlog the episodes as only this one was in the list. ep1 wasnt listed. So get to it before next week....

Season 3 starts tonight. Does anyone care? Anyone plan to watch?

I missed S1 when it first aired. My intro was with S2 and while some of the stuff was cool, overall the show was full of too much drama. I recently watched S1 on Netflix and hope S3 is more like the first with much less of the petty games and drama.

<broken link removed>

Shoulda named this show "Tool Time". Shooting stunts are ok, but, the folks give me a case of the runs!. Keep your'e foolish personal agenda at home. I know, it sells airtime and commercials. All they need to do to get prime time network exposure is to require the men to wear too much makeup and get their hair done and colored. Jeeze, can you spell soap opera?
Greydog.

lets see AK 47 shooting at 50 and 75 yards and you miss???? go home!!!!!!
M&P 45 guy who is self taught hits 24 - 1 so 23 bulbs and former swat,
supervisor hits 11 and talks about how she never fired under that kind of stress and how hard it made it??????
GO HOME and quit your JOB you are a DANGER to the public!!!!!!!

my 2 cents

the best part was the navy seal who dove in the water ETC ETC my HAT IS OFF TO HIM for the effort

I've enjoyed Top Shot on occasion but it has yet to "set it's hook" in me. I think it's because they seem to be trying to attract two very different kinds of viewership: the dramatic Survivor/Big Brother crowd and the firearm enthusiasts. The two don't normally run in the same circles and if you ask me, guns and drama should never mix under any circumstances. I think I'd find it more interesting if they made it more of a competition then it already is. Do away with the nomination process completely. Give each team a weapon and let them have some practice time with it. When that's complete, give each team a challenge with their weapon and the poorest performers from each team then have to compete to see who will stay. They could even subtly pit brands against each other by giving similar firearms by different makers to each team. I'd like to see more extravagant challenges but continue to give the participants camera time to share their feelings or strategies (we still want to love some and hate some). The elimination though would boil down to existing skill and the ability to learn new skill sets. The final victor would be the most rounded and experienced marksman truly worthy of the title "Top Shot" As it stands now though, what Top Shot has accomplished is to keep two viewing demographics mildly interested but I don't think it will ever reach epic status because they're trying to hard to draw to many people. Sorry, I've given way more then my two cents here.
Edgewalker

I've enjoyed Top Shot on occasion but it has yet to "set it's hook" in me. I think it's because they seem to be trying to attract two very different kinds of viewership: the dramatic Survivor/Big Brother crowd and the firearm enthusiasts. The two don't normally run in the same circles and if you ask me, guns and drama should never mix under any circumstances. I think I'd find it more interesting if they made it more of a competition then it already is. Do away with the nomination process completely. Give each team a weapon and let them have some practice time with it. When that's complete, give each team a challenge with their weapon and the poorest performers from each team then have to compete to see who will stay. They could even subtly pit brands against each other by giving similar firearms by different makers to each team. I'd like to see more extravagant challenges but continue to give the participants camera time to share their feelings or strategies (we still want to love some and hate some). The elimination though would boil down to existing skill and the ability to learn new skill sets. The final victor would be the most rounded and experienced marksman truly worthy of the title "Top Shot" As it stands now though, what Top Shot has accomplished is to keep two viewing demographics mildly interested but I don't think it will ever reach epic status because they're trying to hard to draw to many people. Sorry, I've given way more then my two cents here.
Edgewalker

I imagine the regular reality television viewers are a larger audience than firearms enthusiasts. I could really do without all of the drama myself. This is the only reality tv show I watch and around half the show isn't geared towards me. Granted, targeting a tv show to me is probably a good way to have a short lived show.

I agree with old hick, the red head guy Mike has gotta go. He can't keep his trap shut even if they told him they would give him $100,000. He says oh, the benelli is the most used shotgun by police. NO Rem 870's are jerkwad. You think dept.s are gonna spring $1000 for everyone to have one. NO. His days are numbered.

I couldnt believe that redhead guy did so bad. Grandpa should whoop his a$$ when he gets home.... I liked seeing the underdog who everyone thought sucked *** do so well.

I was wondering how one 3" 12ga was more powerful then any other 3" 12ga. I'm sure that Benneli doesn't cycle any faster then my Grandpas Berreta AL-1 does. As kids we would shoot that thing so fast you would have thought it was FA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top