JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm right handed but nearly blind in my right eye. I've been shooting this way since I started, and NEVER have I had to hold my pistol sideways or slanted like Drew did.
I think it was poor fundamentals that led to his absolute destruction in the challenge.

As far as Jake goes, I think his intentions are good, but all of his methods are junk IMO.
I'm hoping he's one of the next to go.

i was rolling when I realized that drew shot with his left hand, and right eye. Pure comedy. I'm right handed, but left eye dominant, been that way my whole life, so I started shooting left handed when I was 11. Just gotta adapt. Now I'm more comfortable shooting left handed, but have the strength to shoot right handed (and right eyed at the same time haha)

I can't stand that Mike guy..( red head red team ) he seems like all talk and nothing to back it up and his voice is just..... uhmmm irritating .. I really hope he gets eliminated tonight, in my opinion he should have been the first to go period.. He is a complete Douche....lol This season so far just don't feel right to me, don't know maybe I am stuck with the second season in my head still?? and someone mentioned in an earlier post about that One man army show.. I watched the first episode and could barely make it through that..lol Is it even still on the air? I want that time back that I wasted watching it!!

It seems the 'drama' aspect has been increased over Season #2. And episode 3 in effect only had one 'competition' with the 1875 Remington and the rest of it was about the elimination challenge with the Gatling Gun. I was also not impressed with the previews of episode #4 when I saw rocks being thrown. I drew the line at the tomahawks but knife and rock throwing?

I hear the season finale is just the 2 guys shooting cold stares at each other. Should be exciting!

I agree with the rocks and kife throwing..... no place. Its funny too how the show intro talks about "shots that made history" yet, it seems like they hardly ever follow that mantra. Oh well, I still watched last night while sorting 9mm brass....

I thought that trap door challenge last week was really fun, i'd love to have that setup in my yard. The show is what is it, some great shooting, some horrible, and a bunch of "reality show" drama.

Ditto on liking the trap door elimnation - very cool device. Seeing (on TV) the gattling gun - with loading challenges, detailed sighting mechanisms etc. was very interesting. We tivo (record) and fast forward through house scenes and boasting interview before elimation - already know that biggest boaster is usually next exiter.

The best part of the show is watching the weapons cycle in slow motion. Was surprised at how much the front of the frame of the M&P 45 flexed under recoil. Seeing loud mouthed type "A" jerks "voted off" is pretty good too.

Worst episode yet, Rocks, Canons? I can't see this show lasting another season. What started off as an interesting idea has become an absolute joke.

I watched up till the reveal of the rocks. If they are going to do these "weapons" they should at least start historically with throwing a rock, then using a bow to muzzle loader and so on. By the time the finale comes around, maybe they can have a challenge where they have to control a space based laser to eliminate the other contestant.... Now that I would watch.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top