JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
#1 Colt Python 6"
#2 Dan Wesson .357 pistol pack(stainless)
#3 Ruger Gp100(all barrel lengths and configurations)
#4 Ruger Sp101(great concealment piece)
#5 S&W Performance center

In the snubby department, I recommend the S&W 360 (my current CCW). The scandium framed, steel cylinder 357Mag model was discontinued and replaced by the M&P titanium cylinder. If you can find one of the old 360, it is a purdy good buy.

The GP is known for it's strength, the 686 for it's crisp trigger and finer finish although I heard that has slipped the last couple of years. The SS GP finish was good enough for me and a trigger job put it inline with the 686 but will hold up to my full bore 180g loads. Best of both so to speak but then again I can't buy a gun without pricking with it a bit to smooth things up

One more vote for the GP100. It will chew up and spit out even the hottest of rounds with pleasure.

Ok, this is not a .357 mag., but with out this family of revolvers we wouldn't have the .357 mag. that we enjoy. Smith & Wesson Military & Police revolver. Now for the .357 mag. Revolver. My dad has a GP101 in a 3"( I think that's it's barrel length) nice gun, solid, and well made. The only down side is that it doesn't fit my hand very well. At least not as well as my Victory. I find the factory grips to big and the round but to small. All that said I don't mind using it cause I know it will properly go bang every time.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top