JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Gerber
City
Harrisburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is my favorite knife. So much so that I bought one for my dad and one for my brother. Funny story, when I gave my brother his knife, he swore not to use it until he killed his first branch bull. In the pic, taken on opening day 2000 in the Mt. Washington Wilderness area, he made good on his vow.

2CEE8A51-1C88-4A1A-A110-07161E8850BE.jpeg

And then for some reason I bought 5 more. I'm starting to question the amount of stuff I have (who needs 6 of the same knife?) so I'm looking for homes for some of the excess.

I have 4 Gerber Pro-Guide Clip Point model 950 that need new homes. Gerber made these from 1990-1998 from 440C stainless steel. Manufactured in Portland. To me, this is the perfect knife for elk, and not too big for deer. I bought two of them used (the two on the right) with slight sharpening marks. The other two appear unblemished. Maybe a little tarnished from storage but they're knives, not paintings.

The sheaths look pretty good except for the one on the far right, it's seen a few trips.

$60 each, you pick the knife and the sheath (far left knife, second sheath from the left, etc.). I travel a bit so tell me where you are and we can probably meet. Shipping is a pita but I'll do it if I have to, on the buyer's dime.

F682304D-E646-4ECC-A19B-BBDD5760EBAF.jpeg

7ED5EA9C-2636-46FF-8619-4971D48894DD.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top