JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I placed an order for the first aid kits a few weeks back. They arrived after about 2-3 weeks and were exactly as described. But I noticed my card number was stolen shortly after. Can't say the two are related, but beware.

It there a serial number on the side of the blade opposite the Gerber logo?
No serial number. Says Made in China on the package. Not sure if all Gerber/Fiskars products are now? Feels very light weight and easily breakable. Aluminum feeling blade. For the price, they are pretty much disposible so handy to throw one in the glove box and the shooting bag in case it's ever needed.

Definitely just a cheap knock-off, Ok for the tackle box. I have a real bear grylls fix blade. No worries. only ordered one and got free shipping. Thanks to all for your input.

No serial number. Says Made in China on the package. Not sure if all Gerber/Fiskars products are now? Feels very light weight and easily breakable. Aluminum feeling blade. For the price, they are pretty much disposible so handy to throw one in the glove box and the shooting bag in case it's ever needed.
Yup - just got mine too. The lock is gritty, but no play. The serrations look like crap and the blade is thin. My larger authentic (with serial #) Gerber folder/sheath knife is much better. Probably either a fake/knock off or made on the same production line without knowledge of Gerber or Gerber doesn't give a **** anymore. I was give

*shrug* - like you say, for $8.5 I wasn't expecting too much, not really disappointed and I am certainly not going to cry if I lose one (I have a multi-tool that keeps somehow make its way out of my pocket and onto the ground, despite have a clip). I'll put one in every tool box in my three rigs and in the FAKs.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top