JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The coupon still works.
I looked at this because pocket knives are a great stocking stuffer at Christmas.
I've never been a fan of Gerber products because their promotional stuff (which I consider this one) is usually cheap Chinesium and falls apart after less than a year of average use.
I looked at the negative reviews on Amazon, and several said "falls apart". Yep, my experience too with Gerber. Pass.

The coupon still works.
I looked at this because pocket knives are a great stocking stuffer at Christmas.
I've never been a fan of Gerber products because their promotional stuff (which I consider this one) is usually cheap Chinesium and falls apart after less than a year of average use.
I looked at the negative reviews on Amazon, and several said "falls apart". Yep, my experience too with Gerber. Pass.
I have a number of the larger version of this knife and I use it daily. The scales/handles are cheap plastic, but I batoned the blade into a firewood round and tapped the handle up/down and sideways a few times. I also laid the knife on it side and tapped on the handles. Nothing broke. The only issue I noticed was the blade lock was a bit looser after this abuse, but it still held fine - I could not get the lock to break when it was locked.

I kind of doubt the reviews where some people declare something is junk unless they actually have bought and tested something.

I bought some Tool Logic multi-tools and two out of three arrived broken. That is what I would call junk.
Note: Amazon did not like my review of that item and deleted it - saying I should have tried to return the item and resolved it with Tool Logic before making the review. They were so cheap I didn't bother to try.

Been thru the same on Amazon reviews
They don't like being told an item is junk
When I get them I'll see, I've been a Gerber man for life ( Knives that is not the strained carrots)

Has anyone gotten products from this sight? Paid for but no correspondence yet.
I've gotten advertising emails from them that said:
Greetings!

This email is to inform you that your order from ThatDailyDeal is being prepared for shipment.

Why not check out what we have today @ thatdailydeal.com or check out 13deals.com

Your order details are below. Thank you for shopping with thatdailydeal.com

Tracking Order

PLEASE NOTE: Your order is being prepared for shipment. It may take several days to register in the USPS/Parcll system.

------------------------------------------------------
Product: 5 - Gerber Bear Grylls Scout Knife, Serrated Edge, Drop Point - $27 on amazon with 1,000+ 5 star reviews! Due to the low price of this deal, there is a limit of 6 per customer - Please do not place multiple orders - Order 2 or more and SHIPPING IS FREE!
Shipping client: USPS/Parcll
Tracking number:

On Its Way to USPS

Picked Up By Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item

February 23, 2024, 10:54 am
Shipping Partner: YunExpress

Given the "partner" - I am betting these items came from Taiwan or China.

Ordered on Feb 20th with cc, only ordered one, my account was debited, $8.49. no confirmation of any kind. Saw free shipping if you buy two after i placed the order. maybe thats the hold up. Looks like may be cheap copys. my bad.

I got the first aid kits listed on here a while back from daily deals or whatever it is.

Took a little while, but all got shipped and as advertised. Not super long, but probably a week longer than it should have.

Took a little while, but all got shipped and as advertised. Not super long, but probably a week longer than it should have.
Everybody is kind of used to Amazon two day shipping (which often takes about a week to arrive)

I remember the days of at least 2-4 weeks, sometimes 4-8 weeks, shipping.

As long as it gets to me in time for me to use the 60 day refund via my CC then I am fine with something taking a couple of weeks to get to me.

Paid for on 2/17. still no confirmation. I have order number, tried to contact them via chat, they want me to sign up and pay them $5 fully refundable. Im not paying to find out about my order. Sounds like total b.s to me. any help contacting them would be very helpful.

I don't think I got any confirmation until mine shipped. Seems like should be a no brained and easy to automate.
I was busy doing other stuff and it was my CC so I didn't worry about it.
Stuff came as ordered, but seriously dumb not to do these basic things.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top