JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A few that I remember watching as a kid
Night Gallery use to scare the crap out of me
Branded and the original Widl Wild West
I will watch them if I see them on TV.

One of my favorite episodes of the twilight zone is the old man and his coon dog. I wonder if there is any truth in it? I know this much - if there arent dogs in heaven I see no reason to go.

Ummm.hello?
22838739.jpg

A few that I remember watching as a kid
Night Gallery use to scare the crap out of me
Branded and the original Widl Wild West
I will watch them if I see them on TV.

One of my favorite episodes of the twilight zone is the old man and his coon dog. I wonder if there is any truth in it? I know this much - if there arent dogs in heaven I see no reason to go.

The one that always stuck with us was. "Button, button". "Press this button and you will receive $20,000.00. But, someone you don't know will die" We still use that line on occasion when there's something that tempts one of us that we really shouldn,t partake of.

Hubba- Hubba.

Another episode of the twilight zone I really enjoyed was called the passerby - it was Lincoln as the last casualty of the civil war.

years back i watched the A-team.. this must have been the early/mid 90's and it was like.. i used to watch this crap? it was soooo bad.

some shows i can still watch now and enjoy.

M.A.S.H
All In the Family
Simpsons
Magnum PI ( the real one )
Carol Burnett show
Old Looney Toons..BT.. Before Turner

Plot[edit]

Hyder Simpson is an elderly mountain man who lives with his wife Rachel and his hound dog Rip in the backwoods. Rachel does not like having the dog indoors, but Rip saved Hyder's life once and Hyder refuses to part with him. Rachel has seen some bad omens recently and warns Hyder not to go raccoon hunting that night. When Rip dives into a pond after a raccoon, Hyder jumps in after him. Only the raccoon comes up out of the water. The next morning, Hyder and Rip wake up next to the pond. When they return home, Hyder finds that Rachel, the preacher, and the neighbors cannot hear or see him, and are tending to the burial of both him and Rip.

Walking along the road, Hyder and Rip encounter an unfamiliar fence and follow it. They come to a gate tended by a man, who explains that Hyder can enter the Elysian Fields of the afterlife. Told that Rip cannot enter and will be taken to a special afterlife for dogs, Hyder angrily declines the offer of entry and decides to keep walking along the "Eternity Road," saying, "Any place that's too high-falutin' for Rip is too fancy for me."

Later, Hyder and Rip stop to rest and are met by a young man, who introduces himself as an angel dispatched to find them and take them to Heaven. When Hyder recounts his previous encounter, the angel tells him that gate is actually the entrance to Hell. The gatekeeper had stopped Rip from entering because Rip would have smelled the brimstone inside and warned Hyder that something was wrong. The angel says, "You see, Mr. Simpson, a man, well, he'll walk right into Hell with both eyes open. But even the Devil can't fool a dog!" As the angel leads Hyder along the Eternity Road toward Heaven, he tells Hyder that a square dance and raccoon hunt are scheduled for that night. He also assures Hyder that Rachel, who will soon be coming along the road, will not be misled into entering Hell.

WAIT, Wait, wait......my wife will be joining me?

Aloha, Mark

Anyone watch "Star Blazers" or "Battle of the Planets" as a kid? It was religion for me when I got home from school.
Star blazers was a complete anomaly for American kids targeted programing. The insane success of star wars had tv execs scrambling for "space " cartoons, star blazers had the look.
It's storyline is great , Well beyond what most of us Saturday morning sugar zombies could appreciate.

I still mentally fire the "wave motion gun " at freeway traffic all the time.

I prefer to watch those older shows and I watch MeTv more then any other channel they still play many of them ,
Yes, you can watch a lot of these older shows these days on some of the new HD stations that came about when regular broadcast TV was discontinued. The cable TV providers have picked these up in their line-up as well.

You can tell from the advertising content that they are aimed primarily at the geezer audience, like me. Ads for reverse mortgages, bath tugs with doors in them, catheters, Medicare supplements, etc. prevail.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top