JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some further examples of bullet set back or telescoping.

Common occurrence with carry guns is rechambered rounds that should be expired.
View attachment 575131

Common rifle example, this will still chamber, IE it still can go boom!
View attachment 575132

Lastly, a gotcha picture. Set back too far! :p
View attachment 575133
Carry rounds should find their way into a range ammo box after having been chambered and ejected once, consider it practice ammo...

That last one looks more like a .38 Special wadcutter. Used to shoot those back in the 20th century, make great sharp round holes in paper targets...

That last one looks more like a .38 Special wadcutter. Used to shoot those back in the 20th century, make great sharp round holes in paper targets...

You spoiled the fun!

I was trying to be sarcastic with the last one...

Carry rounds should find their way into a range ammo box after having been chambered and ejected once, consider it practice ammo...

I still shoot wad cutters. They are plenty accurate and do make nice round holes in paper. I had some newbies at the range that didn't know what they were. I straightened them out with a lesson in accuracy and paper punching. They were very impressed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top