JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree and disagree. I shoot the cheapest, nastiest 7.62x39 I can find with a 3.5lb POF trigger and a standard firing pin.

Yes, the enhanced firing pin is 100% the next step.
I had about a 20% misfire rate due to light primer strikes with several brands of steel-cased Russian ammo in mine, even with a higher-power hammer spring, until I installed an enhanced firing pin, which is about 0.3mm longer than the standard one. Now it's 100% reliable. It is well worth the $11.

No light primer strikes? What length is your barrel and gas system? I am running an 18" barrel with carbine length gas system. I said before with a heavy trigger mine was 100% reliable but when I went to a lighter trigger I had light strike problems.
Carbine gas. It's never have a fail to fire or a fail to feed. Now that I've said that that's all that will happen.

I had about a 20% misfire rate due to light primer strikes with several brands of steel-cased Russian ammo in mine, even with a higher-power hammer spring, until I installed an enhanced firing pin, which is about 0.3mm longer than the standard one. Now it's 100% reliable. It is well worth the $11.
The enhanced firing pin can help. My 5.45 upper struggles with this. I have an RMA to send it in but have no had time to yet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top