JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree and disagree. I shoot the cheapest, nastiest 7.62x39 I can find with a 3.5lb POF trigger and a standard firing pin.

Yes, the enhanced firing pin is 100% the next step.
I had about a 20% misfire rate due to light primer strikes with several brands of steel-cased Russian ammo in mine, even with a higher-power hammer spring, until I installed an enhanced firing pin, which is about 0.3mm longer than the standard one. Now it's 100% reliable. It is well worth the $11.

No light primer strikes? What length is your barrel and gas system? I am running an 18" barrel with carbine length gas system. I said before with a heavy trigger mine was 100% reliable but when I went to a lighter trigger I had light strike problems.
Carbine gas. It's never have a fail to fire or a fail to feed. Now that I've said that that's all that will happen.

I had about a 20% misfire rate due to light primer strikes with several brands of steel-cased Russian ammo in mine, even with a higher-power hammer spring, until I installed an enhanced firing pin, which is about 0.3mm longer than the standard one. Now it's 100% reliable. It is well worth the $11.
The enhanced firing pin can help. My 5.45 upper struggles with this. I have an RMA to send it in but have no had time to yet.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top