JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She's probably a little young for you... :p while I'm pretty sure based on schedule she's probably legal, I'd have to break the Rule of 40* to see if there's anything there.
*As in, "Never date below..." While I'm open to going below 40 for the right woman... well, it's no fun if she's not eligible for "Loser Buys The Ammo" wagers on a date at the range. :)
Who you calling an old geezer? o_O

I saw a case of "Blue Balls" while in the service. One of the worst things I ever saw! They were literally, EACH, the size of a grapefruit and more purple than blue! The medics took the poor guy out on a stretcher and he was SCREAMING! :eek:

Who you calling an old geezer? o_O
I didn't say "geezer"--heck, I'm 36 myself. Just that life, particularly the Adults-Only Fun part of it, starts getting awkward when you start to notice that you're getting closer to "old enough to be the Playmate of the Month's dad"... :) LOL

For the record, I not only have a "permission slip" from my gal but standing instructions to USE IT if I met the right girl under the right conditions. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top