JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I absolutely *must* eat Hellth Food, I prefer Raisin Bran myself. lol (Which really aren't so bad once you dump a couple tablespoons of sugar in with 'em, preferably raw cane sugar.)

For some reason, all cereal tastes sweet to me. Even plain cheerios and wheaties.
And if I can't get my Bacon Egg n Cheese Biscuit (kinda cute redhead at the local Mickey D's morning-shift who seems to like me--I made her laugh on a really bad day and ever since seeing me approach the counter lights her up more than usual, which I'll take as a Well Done for an ugly balding fat dude LOL), I'll take cold leftover Jersey Mike's meatball sub, or even cold pizza, over either. O.O

I still take my old school Wheaties every morning that I don't do bacon and eggs with home fries and sour dough toast! Coffee is a must, I have a hard and fast rule, no coffee, no Ura-Ki!!!

Industrial Size Dr Pepper--same substance (caffeine), different carrier liquid. (Damn, I miss Jolt...)
Funny you mention Jolt, They actually banned it in the Air Force because they didn't want us all wired up on alert, but we had cases and cases of Monster energy shipped in all the time with out any trouble! Go figure!!! Get-Er-Done in a can!!!

I don't really like McDonald's but you just got me interested!
She's probably a little young for you... :p while I'm pretty sure based on schedule she's probably legal, I'd have to break the Rule of 40* to see if there's anything there.
*As in, "Never date below..." While I'm open to going below 40 for the right woman... well, it's no fun if she's not eligible for "Loser Buys The Ammo" wagers on a date at the range. :)

grape nuts not a disease… check…
but what about my chesticles?. each one has a little protusion sticking out..should i be worried?

Well since it is November. I will say a few words about Men's cancer.

If you find a lump. Or notice one testicle is getting larger. Get it checked!
It don't hurt. And takes only a few minutes to get looked at.

You don't want to give it time to spread to the lungs or brain. :s0002:

Well since it is November. I will say a few words about Men's cancer.
You don't want to give it time to spread to the ... brain. :s0002:
For some guys it's not that far to spread... nutkick.gif :p :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top