JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She's probably a little young for you... :p while I'm pretty sure based on schedule she's probably legal, I'd have to break the Rule of 40* to see if there's anything there.
*As in, "Never date below..." While I'm open to going below 40 for the right woman... well, it's no fun if she's not eligible for "Loser Buys The Ammo" wagers on a date at the range. :)
Who you calling an old geezer? o_O

I saw a case of "Blue Balls" while in the service. One of the worst things I ever saw! They were literally, EACH, the size of a grapefruit and more purple than blue! The medics took the poor guy out on a stretcher and he was SCREAMING! :eek:

Who you calling an old geezer? o_O
I didn't say "geezer"--heck, I'm 36 myself. Just that life, particularly the Adults-Only Fun part of it, starts getting awkward when you start to notice that you're getting closer to "old enough to be the Playmate of the Month's dad"... :) LOL

For the record, I not only have a "permission slip" from my gal but standing instructions to USE IT if I met the right girl under the right conditions. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top