JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Today the Democrats are the enemy of Gun Rights and the 2nd Amendment while the Republicans are the "supporters" (in quotes because they have been in control of the Federal Government for 2 years and have done nothing in support of gun rights). But that can change!

In the above article: "At the end of the 19th century, the despotic Turkish Sultan Abdul Hamid II – obsessed with loyalty above all, and infuriated by the nascent Armenian campaign to win basic civil rights – declared that he would solve the "Armenian question" once and for all". This sounds very similar to our current president, who has clearly shown Authoritarian leaning. So it behooves us to pay attention to the actions of both parties and be prepared!

I was with you until that part. Are you sure you aren't confusing him with his "I got a pen, I got a phone" stroke of the pen, law of the land predecessor?

I stand by what I said. I believe that our sitting Republican President is a demonstrable authoritarian, who dreams of heading a Russian-style government. Trump has no understanding of the the Constitution of the United States or of our government. In Trump's mind he has, or should have, the same powers that Putin exercises in Russia. Trump has shown both respect and admiration for Putin, Xi, Erdogan, and Duterte, all Authoritarian leaders and all adversaries of the United States, while at the same time disparaging our Democratic allies and their leaders.

BTW - I said this about a year ago before General James Mattis (Ret.) said it in his resignation letter as Secretary of Defense. Now General Stanley McChrystal (Ret.) and Admiral William McRaven (Ret.) have also sided with James Mattis.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads