JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Public Forum Posts Are:

• What I think and don't give a hoot what others think about it.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Something I might think twice about in the future.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Are something that can and will be used against me in the court of law.

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • None of the above, I'll tell you below what I think.

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
There is wisdom and there is intelligence - the two are related, but not necessarily the same thing.

I have worked with a LOT of people who did their jobs with great skill and diligence, but at the same time have said and done really stupid things outside their jobs, and continue to do them.

I have learned not to judge a person's job skills by their life skills and vice versa.
I hear you on that. One of the most legendary telco guys I've ever met was an absolute arse, but Alaska comms would be quite a bit worse off without him (Coast Guard-wise anyway). That said, I ran a small shop where teamwork and cohesiveness was a priority so I would rather train a guy that I felt would be a better shipmate than get a genius in there that nobody liked or wanted to work with. Pros and cons to both ways I assume.

Well let's see I have a CCW in 2 states, I was in 2 branches of the service, was a licensed FFL (but no longer) but currently work at a sporting/gun shop and write my polit-a-critters very often and believe in freedom of speech. In a non-threatening manner of course.

So sometime I worry as they know who I am but if we give up our right of free speech by being afraid to use it then we no longer have it, as with all other rights.

Washington was an open carry state and if I am correct, still is, but if you do you will get harassed at every turn. Why, because folks felt for some reason it was not needed and stopped doing it, so they lost the right by default.

A right not used is guaranteed to be lost.

I am not on Facebook, twitter or anything else except here so I guess if I get red flagged because of the stuff I post on this site then you better hang on folks as the SHTF is about to happen in short order and you all are up for grabs.

The world is changing and, in my opinion, it's in a way that is not good for the people and people's rights so I hope the courts will shut down red flag laws before it does become a tool to threaten everyday folks and not just the so-called bad apples.

hope the courts will shut down red flag laws
SCOTUS did in a way with Caniglia V. Strom in June 2021. But States, Feds, and media all ignored it

Clearly groups need to sue the crap out of these States and Fed agencies using Canigla V. Strom.

SCOTUS did in a way with Caniglia V. Strom in June 2021. But States, Feds, and media all ignored it
I did see that one.

There is another one we could hear about tomorrow, I think, Virginia vs EPA about the rules the EPA makes up with out congress actually making laws. Laws can only be made by congress not some BS non elected officials.

If they side with the state it could shut down a lot of the determination rule changes the ATF has made since congress did not change the rules/law the ATF did.
It would actually make congress do their job and put them in the hot seat as they would have no one else to blame.

Last Edited:
So that joke I posted on my Twatter feed about the trans swimmer Lia Thomas being caught with performance enhancing testicles will probably get me denied a conceal permit in NY?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top