JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never could understand why my dad was so anti California until I looked at the 1900 census for my great grandfather, he my great grandmother and there 4 boys lived in downtown San Francisco in 1900 and was listed as a steel worker, it must have been like heaven moving to a new homestead in rural Idaho in 1903. I am sure that the anti California sentiment was passed down to my dad. He wouldn't even admit my grandfather (his dad) was born in Blue Lake (California)

My conservative votes may be nothing more than a little pin-prick; as is the voting record of Yamhill County, but I'm gonna stay and fight this time.
And that is admirable but now you need to spend time recruiting people and promoting the right people to vote for. It is a tough fight but if you are going to win, it has to be done.

Be careful of surveillance in border towns. You know they are salivating at the opportunity to persecute any gun owners they can. Idaho and Nevada are your closest sanctuary states if you are ready to tell them to FO.

I can still remember the agricultural inspection stations California had at the border on I-5 that treated you like it was an international border. I wouldn't be surprised if they put those up to search for vehicles coming in with eeeevil contraband. ...
And then of course Oregon and Washington will get them on the Idaho border. Can you say check point Charlie ?
I need to make a turkey sammich and watch me some more Hogan's heroes episodes tonight to brush up on tunnel building.

Last Edited:
My conservative votes may be nothing more than a little pin-prick; as is the voting record of Yamhill County, but I'm gonna stay and fight this time.

Nothing like going down swinging... going down none the less.

Conservatives are our own worst enemies... well, Republicans anyway. The majority in the senate will surely be lost in 2018. A lot of red going blue.

As if the Hollywood/Media complex, Democrats and social media was not enough ... Republicans in Congress have been undermining the President and his policies........ hell, Conservative principles in general.

We're doomed to a left wing take over

I can still remember the agricultural inspection stations California had at the border on I-5 that treated you like it was an international border. I wouldn't be surprised if they put those up to search for vehicles coming in for eeeevil contraband. ...And then of course Oregon and Washington will get them on the Idaho border. Can you say check point Charlie ?
I need to make a turkey sammich and watch me some more Hogan's heroes episodes tonight to brush up on tunnel building.
They are still there and manned. They were established by conservitive farmers (and there organizations) and funded by a self imposed farm tax to protect the richest agricultural region on the planet. I don't have a problem with them. Much of the California growing areas have light winters that will not kill off pests like the Mediterranean fruit fly allowing them to run wild in crops. Generally, the inspectors know what they are looking for and are little trouble to common travelers. When I owned my truck company, they were interested in Where potatoes came from if we were hauling them but onions, beans and other crops never had an issue. There are plenty of issues in California to be alarmed by, I think you chose a poor example.

Last Edited:
I had an interesting conversation tonight about gun rights at my in-laws house. My BIL is married to a woman from Tibet. She brings her cousin to holiday functions because she has no other family in the area. Cousin was talking about how she cant believe how pro-gun her coworker is.

When she finished her vagina monologue about schit she has no clue about, I asked her why "Free Tibet" bumper stickers are necessary if her people got their act together so much. I then suggested to her that if her people had a little sack, they would have done what we did.

If I lived in California I'd sell ammo out of an ice cream truck to the tune of pop goes the weasel.
Bring the mountains of ammoes to muhamed as it were.
Yea........and they would love to make an example out of you like they used to with illegal cigarette smugglers only 10X worse. It could buy you 10 years of free board and room. I doubt that you would last 30 days in business.

Last Edited:
Yea........and they would love to make an example out of you like they used to with illegal cigarette smugglers only 10X worse. It could buy you 10 years of free board and room. I doubt that you would last 30 days in business.
Why, is there a law against an FFL selling ammo out of a truck?

Because you can't have a FFL in California without a perminent commercial zoned storefront.
So you can't sell ammo out of a truck if you have an FFL and a permanent commercially zoned storefront?

th?id=OIP.vtbPxnpoXL_apyEIILLa-gHaFK&w=212&h=147&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.jpg

So you can't sell ammo out of a truck if you have an FFL and a permanent commercially zoned storefront?
Then you have to have a busisness licence and permit in each jurisdiction you are selling in. Many cities have outlawed or denied gun/ammunition sales altogether.

Well there you go then.
They are closing every loophole as it is discovered and love to prosecute gun related laws. Even some large venues like the LA county fair site in Pomona and the Cow Palace have outlawed (or attempted to) gun shows in the last years. It is a tough enviorment. I have to buy another large gunsafe to store guns once legally owned by my step sons. It is such a witch hunt they are afraid of loosing there contractors licenses if caught with an oversized magazine or an evil gun just in there house.

They are closing every loophole as it is discovered and love to prosecute gun related laws. Even some large venues like the LA county fair site in Pomona and the Cow Palace have outlawed (or attempted to) gun shows in the last years. It is a tough enviorment. I have to buy another large gunsafe to store guns once legally owned by my step sons. It is such a witch hunt they are afraid of loosing there contractors licenses if caught with an oversized magazine or an evil gun just in there house.
That's the spirit.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top