JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://www.rgj.com/story/news/polit...w-california-gun-laws-already-play/980585001/

Gun owners in California will see new laws go into effect in 2018 affecting assault weapons owners and how ammunition can be purchased.

Beginning Jan. 1, Californians can no longer order ammunition online and have it delivered to their home.

All ammunition has to be purchased through a state licensed firearms dealer, said Patrick Jones of Jones Fort gun shop in Redding.

While the end of online ammo purchasing begins in 2018, a second ammunition restriction kicks in beginning in 2019 when ammunition purchasers must pass a background check to buy bullets and shotgun shells.

Another law — referred to as the "bullet button ban" — also goes into effect this year. People who own assault rifles with magazines that detach with a bullet button are required to register their guns with the state Department of Justice by the end of June.

My condolences to every resident of what used to be a great state. I hope the tide will turn, but likely this nonsense will be law in Oregon and Washington before that happens.

Be careful of surveillance in border towns. You know they are salivating at the opportunity to persecute any gun owners they can. Idaho and Nevada are your closest sanctuary states if you are ready to tell them to FO.

It is a choice......we still have freedom to live where we want in this country. The people that live there are volunteers.......I have little sympathy for them.

Trying to disarm Americans so you can kill some more of them Cali? Has anyone actually taken the state to court yet over these insane laws?
I think for discussion on this forum, people in Washington and Oregon need to concentrate on protecting there own rights that are in serious jeopardy every day. We all need tp protect ourselves before you can help someone else. That is a basic rule of survival in general.

I am thankful for all my friends and neighbors that vote for conservative people protecting our freedoms and rights here in Idaho. They receive all the support I can give along with the good guys in the Federal arena. They are the gatekeepers of our freedoms.

California has been exporting their filth for a long time. Oregon used to be a nice place....... until the Californians who realized they were real estate rich saw an opportunity to flee.... only to perpetuate the same ideals that ruined California...

WA has similar influence, though Im sure that there is plenty of indigenous stupidity coming from the Seattle area.

Alarming number of Californians in Texas these days.... I suspect they will start tearing it apart soon enough... been to Austin lately? :mad:

California has been exporting their filth for a long time. Oregon used to be a nice place....... until the Californians who realized they were real estate rich saw an opportunity to flee.... only to perpetuate the same ideals that ruined California...

WA has similar influence, though Im sure that there is plenty of indigenous stupidity coming from the Seattle area.

Alarming number of Californians in Texas these days.... I suspect they will start tearing it apart soon enough... been to Austin lately? :mad:
I agree to a point but there are plenty of home grown (terrorists) liberals in both states. Anywhere there is a typical 4 year collage breeds them like rats. The Community collages not so much because many of those kids have to work there way through. In Idaho, we have two major liberal centers, Boise (BSU) and Moscow (university of Idaho) in Oregon, look at Eugene or in Washington, at Pullman. They are all cut from the same cloth. I am convinced that education (as an industry) is the root cause of most of our liberal problems. At one time, unions were equally at fault but there influence has diminished and they have lost control of there members that for instance voted in large numbers for Trump.

With any luck rocket man will soon have a weapon that can reach california!!!!
Sorry, I consider you who will be civilian casualties "collateral damage!"

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews