JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the sake of long good byes, given the drive and direction, points are valid. They need to be versed. There have been a lot of good points worth mention. Just not here when it becomes judge or be judged. People are guided by their own judgements, and beliefs.

Roll with it
roll with it my arse, i tried to say good bye and they scrubbed my thread..

So now I am REALLY pizzed off..

Last Edited:
Everyone with the argument that the owners of this site have every right to censor anything they want is totally true and I am not arguing that. But on this site, by paid members I read that the gun free zones don't pertain to them and they walk right into the place of business anyway. How is this different?

Gun free zones are a travesty, dangerous and easy targets for murderers.

Heavily censored websites are setting the precedence of what is to follow..

In my mind a heavily censored website is no different than a gun free zone..

It is setting a dangerous example.

Simple. To stick with your analogy, I don't pull my gun out in those places (I would if my life depended on it). Same here, your opinions and thoughts are still yours - if you can't express them while abiding by the rules, then simply keep those thoughts "holstered". See how easy that is?

If the servers of this site were down the street from me I would give them a taste of Molotov and btfd..

I think maybe it's time for you to move on - making threats like that, even if you're doing it tongue in cheek is way out of line.

396923_4264792299148_1261180578_n.jpg

Simple. To stick with your analogy, I don't pull my gun out in those places (I would if my life depended on it). Same here, your opinions and thoughts are still yours - if you can't express them while abiding by the rules, then simply keep those thoughts "holstered". See how easy that is?

You are breaking the rules.. YOU are carrying in their house. BUT YOU think YOU know better, so YOU have the nerve to preach to me?

see how this works? censorship makes kings of the common man, to level THIER judgement onto the populace.

Power over others corrupts every-time.

"The Parisian nonsense machine [Althusser, Lacan, Deleuze] was used to mount a ballistic assault on the bourgeois culture, throwing dense blocks of impenetrable Newspeak over the battlements into the public square of the beseiged city. The effect was to destroy the conversation in which civil society depends. All delicate ideas concerning law, constitution and the roots of civil order, all the ways in which human beings argue over rights and duties, honor their opponents and seek for compromise, were flattened by mathemes, 'deterritorialized' and buried beneath the debris of the great Event. This was the turning point in a battle that has now been raging for a century – the battle to take possession of the culture, by defining the intellectual life as an exclusively left-wing preserve."

— Roger Scruton, Fools, Frauds and Firebrands.

You mean like Portland Bakeries get to set their own rules?

"I distrust every idea that doesn't seem obsolete and grotesque to my contemporaries."

— Nicolás Gómez Dávila
I should have known better than to join because I would never join a group that would have me as a member.

If the servers of this site were down the street from me I would give them a taste of Molotov and btfd..
Your response to mine, is the reason I'm becoming less involved for visual opinion. Here, or other places. You misinterpret my meaning.

If you feel as strongly as displayed, starting your own stomping ground is a good direction.
If you build it, they will come.

Remember this happens b/c we have accepted it.

Without the 1st A the 2nd is useless.

Bye for now..

Please admin I know it is easy to scrub me and have witnessed it first hand..

I humbly await

Last Edited:
I am on the fence on most of this, I took a few months off from the site because of the issues. Way I see it, at my house on my social media I can say anything I want even about this site and its mods away from NWFA I can voice my opinion about anything I want in places that are mine. Here I know there are in my opinion anti-trolls like there are at any site. Did they help drive the PC here ? I don't know and I don't care this is not my site. I used to sell guns on Facebook, facebook said stop or we will close your account. I made a choice I stopped because I use FB to also communicate with family 1000's miles away.

Not to get all mushy, but I came back because there are about 15-25 people that are regulars that I enjoy talking about guns with. I stayed away because the lets hold hands and get along did not sit well with me still doesn't so I avoid it when I see a topic taking a more progressive move I stop commenting on it. And move along.
I get it , I get it there are progressive gun owners. But they are few and far between I think it was confusing for a site to take on this the same way the nations bathroom issues want to accommodate a few and push aside the many. But I don't own this site and I don't own a target so I have choice go to these places and accept the policies or stop shopping at the stores or visiting this site. It is a free country no one is forced to post here or become a member don't like it guess you can leave or stay and accept the new friendly rules. Or start your own group and do what you want its a free country.

I come here now for gun talk and education thats it, I try and spark a new discussion here and there and try not to get banned in the process I do obey the rules here I know where the line is and I tend to walk right up to it as I am sure the admin and mods know I do, but they do not say do not walk up to it, they say do not cross so I don't. This comment I made just now above could have easily crossed the line, but I chose not to, and that is where choice comes from.
You do have a choice.

Title of this section is General Firearms Discussion. There isn't one word about General Firearms discussed in this entire thread, not one. This subject was posted in the wrong section to begin with and should be moved by the moderators to the appropriate section as soon as possible. There are sections for all kinds of subjects in this site, this isn't the one for whinning about what the mods do or how you've been treated, it's the General Firearms Discussion section, Period. Follow the instructions, it's very simple.

Starting, and/or having your own place to gather is easy. All that's needed is the software. There are plenty of options. Over time I checked out lots of forums, Most of the well established, run the same, or very similar board formats. So similar, it makes me think, hmmm.

Build it. They will come.
Moderation comes easy enough.
Make your own rule set.
Membership by invite, and suggested member for future groups.
The following will grow in and of itself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top