JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FB95IMG951503095096040[1].jpg

I think the chance of my dog staring at an eclipse is the same as it staring at the sun which is never because its a dog.

Does the other side of this sign recommend gluten free vegan dog food?

I think the chance of my dog staring at an eclipse is the same as it staring at the sun which is never because its a dog.

Does the other side of this sign recommend gluten free vegan dog food?

I was thinking the same thing. If dogs look at the sun any time, they'll damage their eyes - eclipse or not. I'm pretty sure most dogs are smarter than most people in that respect.

Mine is retired and will be inside. Probably on my bed or pillow because he thinks it's awesome until he gets busted in the act. I will be on the road, 80 yards behind the car in front of me.

What our cats will do is anyone's guess. My own idea is that they will either come inside or else go to ground in the haunts that only cats are aware of.... In southern Colorado we are well south of Totality so we probably get as dark during heavily clouded afternoon storms. I'll be at the dentist:eek: for some work so I won't notice it anyway.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews