JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is the same tumbler I have had for the last 8 to 10 years and I would never give mine up..... if you want the brass dry quickly after tumbling, look for a dehydrator at your local thrift store. I put mine on low for an hour or two so I dont get the water marks left on the brass.

That is the same tumbler I have had for the last 8 to 10 years and I would never give mine up..... if you want the brass dry quickly after tumbling, look for a dehydrator at your local thrift store. I put mine on low for an hour or two so I dont get the water marks left on the brass.

Yep! I got a food dehydrator from Bi_mart with a gift card I had. Now I need to get some silicone mats so the rounds don't fall in between the racks.

I just roll them around on a towel immediately after wet tumbling, then place them onto a cookie sheet and put them in the oven for 30 min on 200F.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top