JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is the same tumbler I have had for the last 8 to 10 years and I would never give mine up..... if you want the brass dry quickly after tumbling, look for a dehydrator at your local thrift store. I put mine on low for an hour or two so I dont get the water marks left on the brass.

That is the same tumbler I have had for the last 8 to 10 years and I would never give mine up..... if you want the brass dry quickly after tumbling, look for a dehydrator at your local thrift store. I put mine on low for an hour or two so I dont get the water marks left on the brass.

Yep! I got a food dehydrator from Bi_mart with a gift card I had. Now I need to get some silicone mats so the rounds don't fall in between the racks.

I just roll them around on a towel immediately after wet tumbling, then place them onto a cookie sheet and put them in the oven for 30 min on 200F.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top