JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How many rounds were damaged? Does your gun chamber the box ?
Learn to reload and you won't have this issue.
If I order something I want it in the condition that's shown when I order it be it ammo or anything else. If they sell it they should do whatever possible to get order to me in good condition.

Yes some shipping companies are better than others but a seller also has the choice who they ship through if they've had too many problems.

Last Edited:
I've ordered my fair share of ammo over the last few decades and have had plenty of boxes go through the UPS/FedEx shredders, but have never had one I can recall where the individual packaging inside have been THAT bad. I'd be less than pleased as well.

When I buy from SGAmmo they double or triple package ammo and use a lot of tape. Things arrive looking like new.
And sometimes they ship ammo in ammo cans. This is a great way to ensure things arrive looking like new.
SGAmmo is awesome with packaging.

They'll tightly wrap the ammo boxes in plastic wrap, then tape that up before boxing it. That way the individual ammo boxes don't shift and flex the outer box at all, which seems to greatly minimize damage. They'll also stuff folded up cardboard into any empty space in the box instead of using those stupid inflatable pillows that do nothing for protecting heavy items.

Saying that the shipper has zero control over damage is not true. Obviously nothing is going to be 100% 'UPS proof', but the shipper should have the mentality of 'the shipping companies are trying to destroy our packages' and they should package accordingly. If that means raising your prices a bit, then do what you have to do.

Oh and any company that uses that stupid brown paper tape for shipping ammo is just asking for trouble.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top