JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
https://freebeacon.com/courts/the-legal-precedents-that-haunt-uvalde/

"Update 07/18/22, 10:50 a.m.: After the publication of this piece, the Texas House of Representatives released a report that contradicted the findings of the Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training Center. Based on testimony from the Uvalde police, the report concluded the officers didn't have a shot at the gunman before he entered the school. The report also indicates that the police contradicted themselves in multiple interviews following the shooting."

Of the 376 cops who responded to the Uvalde shooting, there is one who arguably wasn't incompetent or a coward. Lt. Javier Martinez rushed in the building, took fire from the shooter and tried to engage him, but "no other officers followed him"

"A former Uvalde police chief, Robert Mac Donald, said he knows Martinez to be a "competent, capable officer," and his attempt to advance toward danger is to be commended. But Mac Donald said Martinez's persistence alone was apparently not enough to convince his fellow officers to join him."

"Special Agent Luke Williams of the Texas Department of Public Safety said that upon his arrival at Robb Elementary, he "disregarded a request that he assist at the perimeter, and instead he proceeded into the east door on the north side of the building."

"There, he started clearing rooms along the hallway when he heard a student hiding in a bathroom."

Mother of the suspect says, "You have no right to judge my son."

Aloha, Mark
Those victims have EVERY PHUCKING RIGHT to judge her worthless coward of a whelp of hers! How Phuckin dare she even breath in their presence, she should be groveling at their feet, begging forgiveness for what her whelp did! She is 100 % responsible for what she gave birth to and what she raised!

Those victims have EVERY PHUCKING RIGHT to judge her worthless coward of a whelp of hers! How Phuckin dare she even breath in their presence, she should be groveling at their feet, begging forgiveness for what her whelp did! She is 100 % responsible for what she gave birth to and what she raised!
I looked it up. "Whelp" is, in my mind, the wrong term. That wasn't a "Puppy".
"Spawn", among others, is more appropriate.

That seems to be the way it is with most young criminals these days. The parent(s) blame anything and anyone else beside themselves for what their spawn does.

I looked it up. "Whelp" is, in my mind, the wrong term. That wasn't a "Puppy".
"Spawn", among others, is more appropriate.

That seems to be the way it is with most young criminals these days. The parent(s) blame anything and anyone else beside themselves for what their spawn does.
whelp
/(h)welp/
noun
noun: whelp; plural noun: whelps
  1. a puppy.
    • a cub.
    • a boy or young man (often as a disparaging form of address).
    • a set of projections on the barrel of a capstan or windlass, designed to reduce the slippage of a rope.

Underlined

whelp
/(h)welp/
noun
noun: whelp; plural noun: whelps
  1. a puppy.
    • a cub.
    • a boy or young man (often as a disparaging form of address).
    • a set of projections on the barrel of a capstan or windlass, designed to reduce the slippage of a rope.

Underlined
Whelp, you got me there! :s0155:

But in the minds of many, the evil gun manufacturer is responsible for this shooting. I use the work "minds" loosely, since there is little cognitive activity there.
The failed police response makes it too easy to forget the grandfather said he was a felon and couldn't have guns, yet there was a pistol (21 yo to have) or it was the grandparents. His sister knew about the guns so someone in the family knew.

It could have been stopped before it started. Who drove him to get the guns? When boxes of ammo started showing up at the grandparents house, no one had questions?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top