JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This outlet has released the entire video. I skipped around and hope to watch most of the whole thing at some point. The 8:30ish mark is interesting. The video is located quite a ways down the page.

From about 5 min of skimming the video it looks to me like they don't move forward until the 52 minute mark and don't shoot until the 1 hour and 21 minute mark. But I may be wrong on that. (edit, the officers did not move in until the 1 hour and 21 minute video mark)

It looks to me like video backs up the previously posted timelines (from what I can tell based on quick skim of the video).

Edit: looks like they have now added a 4 minute or so video which is a lot easier to watch than the whole thing. The new edited one is towards the top of the article.

Last Edited:
I count at least ten officers outside the gunman's room at the 7:53 minute video mark, and gunman entered the school at the 4:43 minute mark.

So there were at least 10 officers, many armed with rifles, right outside the room 3 minutes after the gunman entered the school.

At the 8:38 min video mark the officers ran away in panic after the gunman started shooting.

At roughly the 1:21:43 (1 hour 21 minutes) mark of the video the officers moved in.

I wonder how many kids bleed to death or otherwise succumbed to their wounds between the 7:53 and 1 hour 21 min mark.

What a Fing disgrace. No wonder the mayor and governor did not want the video released. Looks to me like this all came down to one guy getting slightly grazed by shrapnel/piece of wall/whatever and they all are too scared to do anything. But we need to find out exactly when the bloated coward "commander" gave the order not to do anything though, that is crucial IMO to determine how much fault lies on the individuals vs. how much on that bloated coward (who was smiling and patting people on the back soon after on video).

Last Edited:
An unarmed mother ran in there to get her kids knowing they were in harm's way, but the police were just cowardly and pathetic. Apparently they are not 'ever there when you need one', but even when there, useless. Most of us are no Rambos, but I bet most of us here would have been in the fight minute one if our kids were in that building. Of course that can't happen in a gun-free zone.

Last Edited:
Skip to the 0:46 mark to see the "incident commander" 's reaction soon after he played a large part in getting 21 kids killed. It looks like he is running for office or making a campaign tour. Unbelievable.

After this went of for a couple days and they kept getting caught lying I knew it had to be really bad. What really boils me is not just that many standing there all Rambo like hid in fear, its that those who hid would physically stop anyone who wanted to go after the scum. No, Cops are not paid to die for us, fine. They should not be paid to use force against those brave enough to risk like to save kids. Some real worthless cowards there who think themselves quite tough. Very sad performance.

No, Cops are not paid to die for us, fine. They should not be paid to use force against those brave enough to risk like to save kids.
spot on. I dont think a cop should be expected to die for us but if they choose to do nothing it should be a criminal offense to use their authority to prevent others from stepping in to do their job. The Ulvade shooting is the epitomy of evidence the police are not here to "protect" and serve" the individual, yet.... its already fallen on deaf gun control ears.

RDT_20220712_1957517020432855279422718.jpg

In the other thread, I took some heat for wanting to wait for more details, and well...now we have more details.

If the actions are righteous, we should not have had to wait so long.

Too many things to point out that went wrong...need to AAR it chronologically.

There's quite a few that need to find other jobs, and be helped out the door...and never work in the job again.

If the actions are righteous, we should not have had to wait so long.
yeah, and of all the legalities of self defense shooting scenarios to consider I just cant imagine anyone holding off engaging a school shooter in progress right in front of their eyes, let alone by the very people authorized and paid to be there to engage.

They're paid to do a job which often involves situations that may result in death or bodily harm. They know this when signing up. If protecting a room full of children isn't enough to get their butts moving then they don't deserve to wear the badge.
Badge's hell how can they wake up in the morning and look at themselves in the mirror

Fire them all including that fat, "chief" or whatever he is and make sure they never work in any type of law enforcement again. Anyone that runs from the sound of gunfire sure as hell shouldn't be carrying one for a living. :mad:

They did not serve and did not protect, they should all resign in shame..I know what it`s like to have a shot fired at you with intent to kill, you freeze or you hit the deck and make yourself as small as you can, but that terror or fear passes after a few seconds, you get up and do the mission, the mission was to save those kids, I hate to call them all cowards, but dang it all, all that go faster high speed gear and they just stood around, not a pair between any of them, just shameful.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top