JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stamps

5JtnI6.jpg

Digging the brownells build in the middle with the aluminum folding stock!

40! That's $8k in stamps! Dam! That's a mac 10 in today's money!
Eh, its just money. Ive had some jobs over the last few years that paid way more than they should have for what I was doing and I saw the writing on the wall telling me to pick up the guns, ammo, silencer stuff and parts I want before they stop being available. That day is coming friends.

Eh, its just money. Ive had some jobs over the last few years that paid way more than they should have for what I was doing and I saw the writing on the wall telling me to pick up the guns, ammo, silencer stuff and parts I want before they stop being available. That day is coming friends.
I hate giving the gov 50 cents for a postage stamp! guess you can't take cash with you when you go!

I'm working on one of each NFA category right now. In 50% of the way there. SBS, DD and AOW are left.

I hate giving the gov 50 cents for a postage stamp! guess you can't take cash with you when you go!

I'm working on one of each NFA category right now. In 50% of the way there. SBS, DD and AOW are left.

Im helping to pay down the national debt. I should get an award or something.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top