JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buy One McDouble, McChicken, Spicy McChicken, Bacon something, or one other thing at ""regular "" price ($2.50-$3.50 depends on location), Get One of the same items for another $1. But some items only limited choices, like if you get McChicken first, you can only get another McChicken :rolleyes:
McChicken is all I buy there, anyway. Score one for the "big guy"

After my burgerville event I won't be.....that was a one time thing and I learned my lesson. I pack my lunch or go to the taco truck, I can get a burrito for 8$ that's enough food for 2 meals
You need to eat more than 700 calories a day

Weird. BK sends me coupons in
the mail every other week. Currently
a whopper meal is $6.99.

Without an app, I can go to a McDonalds
and get 2 Mcdoubles for $4 bucks. Was
feeling saucy the other day and ordered
a small fry for a whopping $6 bucks!
Hey man, if you do the "Mobile Thang" you can get dollar LARGE/medium fries on Fridays! Maybe other days too. We only go on thurs./fri cause its the wifes days off.

They backed off on that idea when many ridiculed it, and denied that it ever was their intention.
Anyway, who thinks that Wendy's Dave's Single/Double/etc is better than McD or BK?
My wife and I have bought a Wendys double cheese burger and a cup of chili and made 2 open faced chili cheese burgers out of it. Seems like it was tolerable and less than 10 bucks for the two of us to eat.

If someone is unhappy....can they order a happy meal...?

Someone ought to make an Auspicious Meal...for those times when the ingredients are suspect....:eek: :D
Andy
I stopped into the local watering hole in Roy one year during a local fair. They had posted a Fair burger on the chalk board menu. I ordered a pretty good burger and the gal looked at me kinda funny. I explained that I thought a pretty good burger would be a step better than a Fair burger. She served me an OK burger. :D :)

My wife and I have bought a Wendys double cheese burger and a cup of chili and made 2 open faced chili cheese burgers out of it. Seems like it was tolerable and less than 10 bucks for the two of us to eat.
Their Chili is pretty good, in my opinion.
They have March Madness special until April 10 where you can get their Dave's Single for $1 (regularly $6.49) or Double for $2 (regularly $7.59) via their App.

Hooray for Costco's large hot dog and soda (with refills) for $1.50!
1712034800516.png

The decline of the fast food industry due to high labor prices would probably be the best thing for the health of the United States citizens since the Surgeon Generals report on smoking!

Yes I break down and partake of fast food more than I should so I won't be casting the first stone... but the crap really is poison.

The more expensive it is the less I am tempted to eat it!

Last Edited:
The decline of the fast food industry due to high labor prices would probably be the best thing for the health of the United States citizens since the Surgeon Generals report on smoking!

Yes I break down and partake of fast food more than I should so I won't be casting the first stone... but the crap really is poison.
You should check out the grocery store. They have many more crap options there.

You should check out the grocery store. They have many more crap options there.
Very true. I actually cook real food for my family and myself. All that frozen premade junk is just as unhealthy as fast food... but at least it tastes like crap so it isn't near as tempting.

I won't claim that I eat healthy... but I do try to. I also try to keep away from corn syrup and other concocted sweeteners... if I am going to eat junk it is going to be good old fashioned sugar! ...and real butter! And, DAMN-IT, I want real bread that goes moldy after 3 days!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads