JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ryan has completely lost it. Misses weight. Drinks a beer on stage. Curses like an entitled teen. He had so much potential and he just flushed it all away. Can't remember in boxing or MMA where a guy self destructed so fast.

WOW! No one could have seen this coming. Ryan to win a decision was +1100, ML +600

View: https://youtu.be/cRIW6k48uV0

Last Edited:
Jose and Smith ...... now does Astro Boy have a shot? EDIT - gotta love Brazil judges.

Lousy card, but oh well ..........
Yeah, Big Al's was fairly empty tonight so I was curious what was going on, then I examined the card more closely and saw it was stacked heavily in favor of Brazilian fighters. If I wasn't so lazy I'd calculate the percentage of wins by Brazilian fighters by both the prelims and main card. Maybe tomorrow...

Highlights:
  • Anthony Smith's guillotine during the takedown.
  • Pereira's reverse flip flying knee (or whatever the hell that was). I was LOLing.

I used to host UFC fights at my house from way way back.

Then they started in with the drama. Then they started going from 1 fight a month to 1 fight every 3 weeks. Then drama seemed to be more of what was shown/talked about then the fights.

Loose a few fights in a row and your done.

Only good thing UFC has going for them is Rogan. I don't think you could get a better commentator anywhere.

One fights have been going for a very long time and while they still have paid events, they also have free cards about once a month on Prime. It's not heavily advertised so you have to search for it but they have all of the old fights to view and just showed free fight 22 Friday night.

The fighters are more respectful. There is a $50k bonus on the line for finishing a fight in a grand way, there are penalties for not constantly engaging and they do grappling, muy thai, kickboxing and mma. So the fights are imo much better than most ufc fights. I haven't watched a ufc fight in a couple of years so maybe it's changed again but for a free card I thinks it's hard to be the One Prime fights.

I used to host UFC fights at my house from way way back.

Then they started in with the drama. Then they started going from 1 fight a month to 1 fight every 3 weeks. Then drama seemed to be more of what was shown/talked about then the fights.

Loose a few fights in a row and your done.

Only good thing UFC has going for them is Rogan. I don't think you could get a better commentator anywhere.

One fights have been going for a very long time and while they still have paid events, they also have free cards about once a month on Prime. It's not heavily advertised so you have to search for it but they have all of the old fights to view and just showed free fight 22 Friday night.

The fighters are more respectful. There is a $50k bonus on the line for finishing a fight in a grand way, there are penalties for not constantly engaging and they do grappling, muy thai, kickboxing and mma. So the fights are imo much better than most ufc fights. I haven't watched a ufc fight in a couple of years so maybe it's changed again but for a free card I thinks it's hard to be the One Prime fights.
I stopped watching about the time chuck retired. Seems more like wwf now

Yeah, Big Al's was fairly empty tonight so I was curious what was going on, then I examined the card more closely and saw it was stacked heavily in favor of Brazilian fighters. If I wasn't so lazy I'd calculate the percentage of wins by Brazilian fighters by both the prelims and main card. Maybe tomorrow...

Highlights:
  • Anthony Smith's guillotine during the takedown.
  • Pereira's reverse flip flying knee (or whatever the hell that was). I was LOLing.
View: https://twitter.com/ScumSlips/status/1786954170051797166?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1786954170051797166%7Ctwgr%5Ebc86912e5634dd41ef95dccfe6c80308486ba191%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsports.yahoo.com%2Fufc-301-michel-pereira-scores-wild-submission-over-ihor-potieria-aided-by-backflip-kick-to-head-deemed-legal-enough-034241422.html

They really gave him a break on that dumb stunt. That chin strike to a downed opponent set up his win. He should have been DQ'd. The refs probably knew it they DQ'd Pereira, the Brazilians would burn down the place.
Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing. During the confused huddle following that someone probably made the executive decision to let it ride in front of the Brazilian home crowd, even though technically it was a foul and could have easily been a DQ.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top