JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope he catches him. I cant phukkin stand Izzy!
The three Narcissists are Jones, Adesanya, and Usman. Any of those getting beat would put a smile on my face.
Wishing Leon the best tomorrow.
It's all showmanship and role playing to sell tickets and PPV.

Floyd Mayweather played the game perfectly. He made hundreds of millions on people tuning in hoping to see him lose.

Jones would be the exception. He truly is a messed up narcissist. His shooting the Glock out of his sunroof driving around LV was over the top. Would have earned him serious jail time if he wasn't rich and famous. Then he beats up his GF in front of his kids, a real winner; oh yeah - drug cheat. When he strutted out of the octagon after clearly losing to Reyes 3-2; ugh hard to watch.

Last Edited:
Leon pulled of that vicious head kick in the last minute of the fight. Beautiful!!!! Usman handled the loss by swatting his handshake away and leaving without speaking; aka an angry narcissist. LOVED IT!

Last Edited:
Work + some pool play Saturday so will miss most of fights this week. Not so bad as the constant repeating commercials make giving up watching live ok. Skip, skip, skip. Two hours of UFC fights grind down to about 40 minutes.

Predicting Gane to win. Too agile and fast. Only weakness is wrestling and his isn't fighting a wrestler.

Look at those odds. 😆

How do these fights get on the UFC event fight card?!

Screenshot_20220907-122913_DuckDuckGo.jpg

UFC really did Nate dirty, but Nate is a warrior and has a f-it attitude. In an interview today he said he isn't even really preparing. He just wants to get the fight done and get out of the UFC. Hopefully Khamzat will finish him mercifully and not pound his CTE to the next level :(. Nate is TOUGH but I don't see him making past round 3.

Last Edited:
WOWZA. Now probably the best card of the year so far. Nate vs Tony!! Love it. All main card fighters shuffled to accommodate Khamzat waddling to the scale at 178+.

A chicken parlay -270. Khamzat and Jailton ML. A fantastic card, but many betters will take loses because they still bet on people they 'like.' Not a big fan of either (now) but I don't see either of these guys losing. So many hate Khamzat right now, and that is what it is, but with his wrestling he will ragdoll Holland.

As far as Tony vs Nate, their odds are close to even but I would lean toward Tony winning. If close the tainted judges won't give Nate any breaks in his last UFC fight.

Am I an MMA betting god? I realized that my picks have been 95% correct on UFC fights here. Where is the worship??? I get none! As soon as I retire where I can write off loses betting vs gains at least I know I'm have a profitable hobby :)

Khamzat didn't disappoint. Gave the edge to Tony (no bet), but happy to see Nate win on his UFC departure.

Am I an MMA betting god? I realized that my picks have been 95% correct on UFC fights here. Where is the worship??? I get none! As soon as I retire where I can write off loses betting vs gains at least I know I'm have a profitable hobby :)

Khamzat didn't disappoint. Gave the edge to Tony (no bet), but happy to see Nate win on his UFC departure.
Ok Burt, you got me. I'm going with your picks next fight night. If the wagers pay for my beers, sub, and stream that'd be awesome and I might even slide some crypto your way. 😆

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top