JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You get a 1LB over variance in a non-title fight and none in a title fight. Charles is the first UFC champ ever not to make weight and lose his belt.
If Charles wins, he is still not the champ. << Talk about crushing punishment, just wow.
If Justin wins, he is the new champ and gets the belt.

You get a 1LB over variance in a non-title fight and none in a title fight. Charles is the first UFC champ ever not to make weight and lose his belt.
If Charles wins, he is still not the champ. << Talk about crushing punishment, just wow.
If Justin wins, he is the new champ and gets the belt.
That's insane. How do you go into a title fight like this and not make weight?!

Just what the heck was going on with the Namajunas vs Esparza fight? That was prime time UFC and there was barely a fight with just 68 attempted strikes in 5 full rounds? I mean... what the bubblegum?
And the Shogun Rua fight... how does that even get to be on a UFC main card? The dude looked like it was me out there fighting Saint Preux.

Yes that fight was REALLY a disappointment especially after I built it up for a friend. "Women are a lot of fun to watch cause they are a damn site meaner than men!!" Umm .... not this time. Was like watching an arcade screen of Tekken w/o the joysticks being moved. Actually glad Rose lost because she deserved the consequences of listening to Pat tell her she was doing great.

Matt's life really took a turn for the worse vs the Train. Plus supposedly his brother was sleeping with his wife and then the brother goes on to support allegations against him of spousal abuse put forth by his wife post train wreck. Ahh, family.

My favorite was Don Frye. One of the toughest men who ever lived and a firearm lover. A pioneer in red pill male philosophy also. The anti-Simp.

His wars in the octagon were legendary.

He has a big heart too. I agree with this also. Had the honor of hanging out with Silva one night myself and the other Silva, as in Anderson. BOTH the nicest, most humble people ever.

just saw this

Testosterone has dropped dramatically in the last 25 years thanks to soy and GMO crap. Obviously lol. There just are no men like this just two decades later. Frye once said that all that is left is purse carrying sissies (except the Russians lol).
Don Frye in his prime was just incredible.

Testosterone has dropped dramatically in the last 25 years thanks to soy and GMO crap. Obviously lol. There just are no men like this just two decades later. Frye once said that all that is left is purse carrying sissies (except the Russians lol).
Don Frye in his prime was just incredible.
He paid the price. He's broken down and barely coherent these days. Decades of pain killers to deal with the pain and fighting through injuries.

Where oh where is Biff's Sports Almanac :)

Next Saturday I only know about 7-8 of the fighters and nothing really jumps off the page. Chase is due for a loss.

Capture.JPG Capture.JPG

Last Edited:
16-Last-Words.jpg

I have been watching the "Early" fights on ESPN+ UFC 1-8, Ultimate-Ultimate

Amazing this survived. Once someone was in Guard, there are many fights which just go on and on - boring.
Adding Judges in Ultimate-Ultimate may have saved that.

Would really like to see Glover retain his title at 42 years old Saturday. Jiri (Tong Po) is an amazing fighter though.
A knockout machine. Stand up fight? = Jiri.

Here is Jiri in one of his early fights ---

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR