JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk's retirement

This next weekend 6/25 there isn't a whole lot to get excited about although I really want to see the Neil Magny fight.

Neil is a great guy. He was willing to fight Khamzat when no one else would. No fear. Unfortunately, Shavkat is a more skilled fighter and 15-0 for a reason. Anything can happen though in MMA.

Put some $$ on Shavkat at -310 when betting opened. Only because I see his fight as a lock.

For this past weekend, down in Austin,

UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs Emmett | UFC

There were like 8 KO
and many were in the first round.

On ESPN+ (not ppv)

Pretty good action if you like striking.

On the broadcast the network aired Race Qualifying or some such and missed 3 KO's in the Preliminaries - so worth getting the stream.

If you were a fan of the recent Rose Namajunas vs Carla Esparza, match, these are the opposite of that one.

Wanted to, but did not, bet on Gamrot. Really felt his fight was a pick-em. Gamrot has a fighter's heart and tough as nails.
Ugh. The whole IRS can't write off loses thing really has me only betting near sure-things.

"No man that beats off to cartoons, is going to beat me!" - Sean Strickland

Love the guy, but I fear Alex is going to be too much for him even though he is a -110 underdog w/ DK. I would say Alex is probably the best underdog bet on the card.

Alex Pereira
Moneyline
Sean Strickland vs Alex Pereira
+110

Gotta pull the trigger on this one ...... :)

"No man that beats off to cartoons, is going to beat me!" - Sean Strickland

Love the guy, but I fear Alex is going to be too much for him even though he is a -110 underdog w/ DK. I would say Alex is probably the best underdog bet on the card.

Alex Pereira
Moneyline
Sean Strickland vs Alex Pereira
+110

Gotta pull the trigger on this one ...... :)
Yup. Alex is gonna starch Sean. Meanwhile, after Munoz leg kicks the $hit out of Omalleys ankles, he's gonna beat the brakes off him

Poor Nate - he was set to be Conor's hand picked return opponent and now being fed to the Wolf. Odds -1250/+800 on DK

Capture.JPG

Last Edited:
Some good fights yesterday. I so wanted to see Paddy get KTFO out or submitted. That teabagging at the fight stoppage shows what a douche he is. Of course, that's why he does it: more controversy equals more eyes on him.

Tomorrow's card is a weak PPV, but here are my pics. Declining in confidence from top to bottom. Love Derrick Lewis, however never bet on someone because you like them.

Capture.JPG

AUG 6th next Sat if anyone cares - two part parley Hill and Luque. Pays +117. More than double your $$. 85% confident pick.
Agreed with this assessment:

Terrance will definitely win his fight, but is a -850 fav. Betting $850 to make $100 is pretty steep. Sort of like betting -1250 on the upcoming Khamzat fight vs Nate Diaz. Poor Nate, damn.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top