JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ESPN+ probably will trickle some of the fights out solo, but they normally take a week or two. Definitely NOT just one day.
They know people would pass more on paying the $70(?) by just waiting a day.

I wish northern lights theater in Salem played them still. It was a cool atmosphere in there watching fights on the big screen and the whole theater screaming. Plus the give aways they did at the end were cool and they'd bring you your food which was always pretty fairly priced and good I thought.

I was watching some old fights today
248 was from March 2019. In one of the main events, the winner talked about getting thru COVID by staying together.
This was the last audience event before 2 weeks to flatten the curve.

If you didn't see it, 5 unbelieveable rounds. Evenly matched. Split decision.

You need an ESPN+ acct.

this link may not last as not "official"

Today's UFC fights are kind of a snooze fest and no bets. I really should be clucking and bragging that my last seven bets have hit. Even pulling Yan from a parlay was just dumb luck. If I keep at 85% or more I can continue and still not get raped too bad from taxes hahaha.

At least Mike Tyson was entertaining this week!

OK. If someone is interested in a recommend, the Andrade main event should NOT go the distance. Odds are decent to this bet because 115lb women typically don't have the power to finish fights. The vast majority go the distance. My bet would be not this one. Two powerful punchers that will meet in the phone booth.

Again, your money!! But this is one that seems to be a legit risk/reward bet.

Today's UFC fights are kind of a snooze fest and no bets. I really should be clucking and bragging that my last seven bets have hit. Even pulling Yan from a parlay was just dumb luck. If I keep at 85% or more I can continue and still not get raped too bad from taxes hahaha.

At least Mike Tyson was entertaining this week!

Yep, imma just gonna use tonight's Fight Night as an excuse to drink beer.
:s0005:

My bet prediction was correct again or as Leon would say, 'that's 8-9 in a row.' hahaha

Missed the Fury fight, but seemed a mis-match anyway.

How about that standing arm triangle by Andrade? Very impressive. I believe that was a first in UFC history.

Also Barriault's power guillotine. That's the first time I've seen that.

Andrade is a little brute that is for sure. Both of them pretty much have male physiques and arms. Knew that one wasn't going the distance. After Rose defeats Weili again, they will probably give Andrade another shot at Rose. Rose was clearly winning in their last fight until she got dumped on her head.

Awhile back we were discussing some of our favorite MMA fighters. It would be a grave injustice if I didn't mention Fedor Emelianenko, a very close second to Matt Hughes. What a bubblegum monster.

Had to work all day late yesterday. Just caught up. Better fights than expected. The Font-Vera fight especially.
A lesson in how an all-offense strategy can fail. Damn that Rob still pushing forward like that with a pounded-in face.

So he gets wrecked and has to give Vera 20% of his purse to boot, rough night.

Next weekend my guess is Charles gets it done. He'll survive the barrage and then get a submission. Just a guess.

This Saturday looks good. Hopefully I get work done and can see the main card. Many are not giving underdog Justin a chance. He has amazing and disabling leg kicks against 'long' fighters, iron blocks for fists, and a great takedown defense.

Had to work all day late yesterday. Just caught up. Better fights than expected. The Font-Vera fight especially.
A lesson in how an all-offense strategy can fail. Damn that Rob still pushing forward like that with a pounded-in face.

So he gets wrecked and has to give Vera 20% of his purse to boot, rough night.

Next weekend my guess is Charles gets it done. He'll survive the barrage and then get a submission. Just a guess.
Agreed, Charles will secure the victory with a submission.

This changes everything. People that got Justin at +170 congrats. He is +120 now. Losing his belt before the fight really has to mess up Charles' mental state.

There should probably be more weight classes. What is the current spread? 15lbs? That seems like a huge swing.

Say you're right in the middle. For someone in peak shape, gaining 7-8 lbs and maintaining that shape seems impossible. Or dehydrating yourself right before a fight is also absurd.

This Saturday looks good. Hopefully I get work done and can see the main card. Many are not giving underdog Justin a chance. He has amazing and disabling leg kicks against 'long' fighters, iron blocks for fists, and a great takedown defense.

I have em pacing himself, stuffin a couple TDA in the 1st an starching him in the 2nd. So my Tapology sais

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews