JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Morn'n Y'all!

blob.jpg

Good morning NWFA family! My attitude has been adjusted and it's looking like a fine day out there. Get outside! šŸ˜

thumbnail_20240421_091026.jpg

KARMA delivered DHARMA from TEMPLE Coffee Roasters out of Sacramento.
It will have to do until the coffee mules ...errrr I mean YAKS... make their next trek from Oregon.
ui_karma.jpg
Was going to tell @HA556 "NA-AMA-STAY inside today" ...but I thought it would be LLAME... aahhh geez...:confused:
Probably should get away from this computer. :D For everyone's sake.

KARMA delivered DHARMA from TEMPLE Coffee Roasters out of Sacramento.
It will have to do until the coffee mules ...errrr I mean YAKS... make their next trek from Oregon.
View attachment 1867271
Was going to tell @HA556 "NA-AMA-STAY inside today" ...but I thought it would be LLAME... aahhh geez...:confused:
Probably should get away from this computer. :D For everyone's sake.
Wow ....liking those crocidilish grips on that there pistol . Sweet . :)

Looks like a Survive Hours To Friday situation...
Grab your go-bag (or mug) and prepare to have a Good Morning NWFA.
ui_go_typeC.jpg
:s0074:

Last Edited:
Good Saturday morning NWFA family! Hope all is well and no one is out in the dreary weather. Had to run into town for a quick errand and stopped for a DB. Took the little Tomcat since I never even had to get out of vehicle. Enjoy the weekend folks! :s0155:

thumbnail_20240427_101058.jpg

Good Saturday morning NWFA family! Hope all is well and no one is out in the dreary weather. Had to run into town for a quick errand and stopped for a DB. Took the little Tomcat since I never even had to get out of vehicle. Enjoy the weekend folks! :s0155:

View attachment 1870824
Here is a photo I snapped of @HA556 taking his little Tomcat through Dutch Bunnies....
ui_HA556_tomcat.png
Hope everyone is having a good morning, and a great weekend.

Rhubarb is the most unsung, underrated ingredient in the USA. Goes great with chocolate or ice cream. Or both.

A good rhubarb pie does not need any strawberries. Just some big sugar crystals sprinkled on the crust (same with a good Michigan tart cherry pie).
When I was a boy, I had an older cousin who, when we'd go camping she and her husband brought this homemade rhubarb syrup that was just the bees knees on camp flapjacks!!

Yes, I'm a bit late but, had some errands to run this morning so, here I am! Hope all are having a great Thursday even if it is a bit wet. I packed the Remmy today and it sure is a difference in weight compared to "Pinky Glockadero" @solv3nt šŸ˜

thumbnail_20240502_120434.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews