JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone tried the little Sccy 9mm semi auto pistols, if so what do you think of them. I have (2) one is the SS one and the other is Black, both come with 2 mags, which is kind of unusual, most often you have to buy an extra mag. oh, and they both (the mags) have the little pinky rest. For the m&p i think it was, the little pinky support cost me about $5.00 + s/h. anyway just wondering, thanks Oly

I hadn't heard of them either, so when i did, i purchased (2) on of each, Black and Stainless. these are the new ones the CPX-2 CB & SS, i have been shooting them, seem just fine so far. Has anyone heard if they like or dislike a certain brand of ammo- you know like with some pistols they say don't shoot (some certain brand). So far i have been shooting Blazzer brass and Mag tec and American Eagle all 115gr FMJ, you know just plinking stuff. thank oly

I have the first modle and have had no problems at all with it. The only problem I've had was the mags were a little hard to load, but they are getting better. For me it has been a good compact size gun.

Hi Guys, got another question, (because i purchased a few) has anyone heard of the "Safety Bullet"? Looks like a fantastic item. they are manufactured right here in the USA, down in Florida. if i get a chance i will try them out today, maybe in the Sccy i have some in 9mm. check them out online. The pamphlet tells how they work and how to use them, but you know us, guys, we have to see it for oursleves, right. I will report back. have a great day all

this morning i mentioned i was going to try the new Safety Bullet--wow, does it work and works great too. I shot a 9mm in my XD-9, I had ear plugs in, so couldn't even hear it go off. But after that, Boy, is that pistol disabled, I bet it took me at least 5 mins + to get that little thing out of the XD. thanks goodness they come with a teflon rod for pushing that safety bullet out of the chamber. I would be willing, if i were a gambling person to bet, nobody could make that work without taking that plastic dowel and pushing that safety bullet out. I tried, had to see if it worked, and boy does it ever. oly

No.. the safety bullet is NOT a fantastic thing, it is an incredibly stupid concept. If you need a device like that to render a stored weapon "safe", YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.

And if you carry anything like that in your carry self defense weapon, you're putting yourself at risk by adding unnecessary extra steps and or potentially disabling your weapon.

the little pistol is made in the USA by a company SCCY, they are located in Florida. the cost was around the $235-250 range + some freight and sales tax, for the black and stainless. not a bad little 9mm so far.

gosh, when i carry i have my pistol ready to go, rd in chamber. I think it beats the what i call the bicycle lock (you know the paddle lock that goes through the bbl to lock the pistol )or the trigger lock. I agree when you need your personal defense weapon you need it, no locks or combinations, etc to screw with. it is kind of like Hold my flashlight mr. home invader while i find the key to my trigger lock, yea right. i also keep extra mags loaded just might need one extra you know.

the little pistol is made in the USA by a company SCCY, they are located in Florida. the cost was around the $235-250 range + some freight and sales tax, for the black and stainless. not a bad little 9mm so far.

How do they compare to say a Kel Tec in size? I will never buy a Kel Tec but this gun sounds interesting for a BUG if they worked the bugs out and if there's a fix for the 9 lb trigger

How do they compare to say a Kel Tec in size? I will never buy a Kel Tec but this gun sounds interesting for a BUG if they worked the bugs out and if there's a fix for the 9 lb trigger

Back when I used to stock the SKYY guns (first gen) I was told the inventor had previously worked for Kel-Tec- Explained the almost exact look of both factories product, I sold a few & received a lot of complaints... You might wanna give the Ruger LC-9 a try, if'n you don't like the Kel-Tec

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top