JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a moron. That's the kind of flawed mentality that's behind most (anti) gun laws, and why those laws do absolutely nothing to deter crime. Oh but we must ban bayonet lugs and barrel shrouds, because.. eek! :eek::eek:

I mean technically it could have been a shotgun(Edit), if one of these uppers was installed on an AR15 type receiver.

Last Edited:
While it is easy to find fault in regards to her lack of firearms knowledge, I must come to her defense toward the portion of her statement in which she is most probably an expert beyond most any of us, perhaps even rivaling the Vice President.

The power of "One Blow".

I mean technically it could have been a shotgun.

I would disagree as what you posted is a AR-410...which is a shotgun upper.
Admittedly for a AR15 type rifle , but not a rifle or even a firearm by itself..
Whereas as the AR-15 is an actual rifle.

And since the OP is titled : "A little secret about the AR15"...
As well as the fact that gal herself says "AR15" , not AR-410 , and is referencing Rittenhouse and his rifle , with her comment...
Its about the AR15 rifle and not some other type of firearm. , or upper.
Andy

Last Edited:
Want to see that reporter's head explode? Show her this...

View attachment 1124507
😈
The statistics from 2020. It's not every single year but it's actually the pattern over the past decade and I didn't feel like looking outside of those years.

B0E073FD-4D52-4618-82C2-4C316A7B93E8.jpeg
That's a total of 3,777 murders by knife or cutting instruments, hammers or other blunt objects, fists feet , other weapons not stated and compare that to the 455 from rifles and not even sure about how many are actual AR-15.

Also that's with all of the active shooters and horrendous stuff that politicians are cramming down everyone's throat…. Also to put a little perspective on it..

Every year in the United States there are an estimated:

• 3,960* fatal unintentional drownings, including boating-related drowning—that is an average of 11 drowning deaths per day.
  • 8,080† nonfatal drownings—that is an average of 22 nonfatal drownings per day.
Guess we should ban water, showers, swimming pools, bathtubs, rivers, creeks, lakes and the ocean! And that's just specifically children!

CAUSES BY RANK

#1: Poisoning: 87,386 deaths

• Average of 26.5 deaths per 100,000 population
  • Rate increased steadily from about age 15 to its peak of 55.2 at age 39
  • Leading cause of preventable death for all ages combined for the eighth consecutive year
  • Leading cause of preventable death for every age from 22 to 67
  • Largely due to the opioid epidemic affecting millions of people in the United States
  • On an average day, 175 people die from preventable poisonings due to opioid drugs

#2: Motor-vehicle crashes: 42,336 deaths

• Average rate of 12.9 deaths per 100,000 population
  • Death rate peaks at 21.6 for 21-year-olds and again at 21.7 for 87-year-olds
  • Leading cause of preventable death for every age from 4 to 21
  • Second leading cause of preventable death for every age from 22 to 67

#3: Falls: 42,113 deaths

• Average rate of 11.4 deaths per 100,000 population
  • Beginning at about age 67, the death rate from falls increased dramatically
  • Surpassing the number of motor-vehicle and poisoning deaths at age 68 and remained higher throughout the lifespan, peaking at age 90
  • Death rate peaked at age 98, with a rate of 612.7 per 100,000 population

#4: Choking: 4,963 deaths

• Average rate of 1.5 deaths per 100,000 population
  • Death rates due to choking on inhaled or ingested food or other objects were quite low for most ages
  • Rates rose rapidly beginning at about age 78

#5: Drowning: 4,176 deaths

• Average rate of 1.3 deaths per 100,000 population
  • While relatively stable and low for all ages, the death rates for drowning showed peaks in the first few years of life and again at some very old ages
  • Leading cause of preventable death from age 1 through 3

#6: Fire, Flames or Smoke: 2,951 deaths

• Average rate of 0.9 deaths per 100,000 population
  • Slightly elevated at very young ages; death rate peaked at age 85, with a rate of 4.8 per 100,000 population

And yes they leave out the fact that they tried caving in his skull with a skateboard. Outnumbered him by over 2500 to 1 odds. One guy even drew a pistol to execute him. And if you look at my statistics from previous post there's 662 deaths from fists and feet

Last Edited:
I would disagree as what you posted is a AR-410...which is a shotgun upper.
Admittedly for a AR15 type rifle , but not a rifle or even a firearm by itself..
Whereas as the AR-15 is an actual rifle.

And since the OP is titled : "A little secret about the AR15"...
As well as the fact that gal herself says "AR15" , not AR-410 , and is referencing Rittenhouse and his rifle , with her comment...
Its about the AR15 rifle and not some other type of firearm. , or upper.
Andy
I was making the point that an AR15 type receiver would legally be a shotgun if the upper I linked too was installed on a fresh lower receiver. Of course it could be a pistol, a rifle or some other type of firearm depending on it's configuration.

Edit: Even the gun community has trouble identifying certain configurations of AR15 type firearms as many of the configurations look very similiar. If you are not familiar with firearms I could see the task being even more difficult.

I still don't know where the "thingy that goes up" is on my AR15s

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top